In My Bag

I don't get it , I really don't get it.
She was talking all that crap, but when she's confronted she immediately starts crying.
Telling everyone lies , acting like the victim. Then she walks in crying. Me being strong is holding it in, then everyone goes to her, comforting her. Telling her that I'm not worth crying over, all the people I don't like, ex -friends. So I left. I was so stressed out that I started crying. Only three people came out to comfort me. Make me feel wanted and gave me confidence. My teacher was concerned. Bit I still didn't feel okay. I will never be okay, is life supposed to be that okay. The rest of the day I feel like crap. Got almost everyone against me now. Why does there have to be sides. Can't you see that I'm depressed, that I'm a mess, and that I'm stressed. The restorative circle we had didn't even help. She still keeps on talking about it. And, I can't stop her. HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP ! Everyone keeps my name in their mouth. Some people want me to make it into a good thing, but it's really not, for me it's not. I have to put on a fake smile around my few friends, and I know when they get quiet. They make it obvious when their talking about me. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME !

Does it always have to be me.