Good Enough

What do I have to do to be good enough ? I ask myself this all the time.  Everyday, every night. I know others expectations for me. Do I like them? Not all. But I learn to deal with them. Not much is going to change. I know what others think of me. Do I try to change myself for some people ? Yes, but it never works. Some things my friends say hurts.  But I got to brush it off. Act like it doesn't bother me.  The truth hurts sometimes. Somethings should be kept to themselves. But at  least I have real friends. The truth is I'll never make everyone happy. But I can be a people pleasure. That's what Libra's are known for. Trying to make people happy. Trying to make people okay with who they really are. And, I hate that about myself. Can I help it ? Some people don't realize their all I have so I treat them differently than others. They don't get me. I'll never be that great person that they can talk to. They might think so but I see it differently. Just a disclaimer, I know this isn't really a poem but whatever. There's this one person that really really get's me. Deeply. Has almost gone through the same thing.   @grxm_wolf31  knows who I'm talking about. He always acts so happy but is depressed. I can talk to him when @grxm_wolf31 isn't there. He get's me. A lot of people hate him, and I  hate him for most of his actions, but surprisingly I can trust him. Unlike his friends and associates. Do I talk to him now ? No. Will I talk to him if we both go back to the same school ? I don't know. Do I want to lose him. I don't know. Will I ever be good enough ? That's for me to figure out. These two people know that I try to hide all of my scars and weaknesses, but sometimes I can't. They know everything I have gone through. No one else. I have had too many regrets trusting fake people in the past. Not again. I don't want to go back to the same school. But if I do at least I know that these two people won't turn their backs on me. These two people won't be revealed. I only say this because I don't some of the friends  trust to feel a certain way.

                                                                                                                                                    cs.