Draft 1

Warning: blood, stab wounds, comas.
I hope you like this :) first time writing in a while. hope i've still got mah touch!

——————————————-

     "I'm dyinng"
      "I thinnkg"
     You saw what happened you, felt what had happened to you-but you still doubt it in your mind that it wasn't just a nightmare.
     Well not just you. It was a group effort between life-long friends to kill someone that was a danger to them. It was self defense. Obviously. It was in self defense to shoot your lovely moirail who had cared so deeply for you and your safety. Yes, self defense, to kill Damine Inculb. The blue blooded troll who had been so keen on being such, such a clown. Literally.
     You want to reminisce, to go over to her and say goodbye one last time even though you know she was dead before she had hit the ground. Her blood spurting out like some kind of dyed waterfall in a golf course. You mutter her name and even feeling the syllables come out of your mouth and vocal courses should make you feel calm.
     But you feel off.
     You look down. Yeah, she stabbed you, quite a bit. Killing her out of self defense makes more sense to you now. But you don't feel anything. Except for being quite tired. It was a long day you think, quite a hectic one, yes. You drop down onto your back. Purple blood splattering as you do so.
     Your hearing becomes muffled, your eyes become tight, you would feel like you were dying if you had felt any real pain.

     How much time has passed? Who knows. Who cares, at this point?
     You just want him to wake up.
     You had heard about godtiers dying and reviving, your cherub mentor had told you about this, and had given you your plan to kill off Damine. She had told you everything, but she never had spoken of something like this.
     Tering, he had been killed with about 7 stab wounds to his abdomen. He had revived, if that's what you could call this, with his purple blood gone. It had been replaced by some flashing liquid that had covered his wounds and made its way into the rest of his body.
     You shake just thinking about it. Was this Damine's work? Has she done this, this curse? She had gone godtier after all. Who knows what a rage player could do at their full power.

     "good gog Agrais, you still looking after hinn like this? he's not goma need any like surgery or anything. it's like some stupid self-sustaining conna, get over it".

    You did hear Piktik come in, of course, but you didn't think she would speak out against you like this. She's been so supportive and silent. Guess she can't keep up her facade with something this, um, how did she put it? Stupid? Yes.
     You don't bother to reply.

     "seriously, Dude. We need you right now. You know sonne shit has been going down, you just don't choose to participate. That's not you. Me and Swetch, we need you. The real thing".

     You want to look at her, give her the eye contact she craves. Give Swetch some hope because you just know he's there behind the door. And you give in, only for a second. You glance at her, her bandages. You know the enemies are coming, but you can't leave him. He can't die. He can't.

     "Nneed who nnow? Oh gog, I lookg likge a rave".