Theif

"Park Jimin! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

The only thing that could be heard in the dark is the small pitter-patter of tiny feet scurrying across the creaking wood floors, followed by the shuffling of slippers behind them.

Ten year old Jimin had been caught in the act of stealing fruit from the kitchen of the boy's home, and the mean headmistress was not going to let him get away with it. After a few long, tiring minutes of  chasing the tiny boy, the old hag finally caught him and sat him on the table.

"Jimin, did you really think you would be able to steal from my kitchen, you worthless thief? There's a reason we don't give you as much food as the other children, and you cannot defy that! When you arrived here, you were so chubby, and I knew that a chubby boy would never get a good wife or a good job. Why can't you see I'm helping you?"

The small child sighed and put down the apple he had been holding.

"Hmmph..."

The woman scoffed, "Don't just hum at me, boy. If the other boys were making fun of you for being hungry, then let them! No one likes a fat little boy, Jimin, so of course they're going to laugh when you're hungry. Now off to your secret room as punishment. I will have Jin come and lecture you in a minute."

The child sighed again and slid off the counter. He allowed his head to hang low as he left the kitchen and made his way down to the basement and into a side room behind the furnace. The room was dark and bare; the only thing in it was a single lamp and some blankets for a bed. Jimin was often sent there as a punishment since he hated being alone and he hated the dark.

He crawled into the brightest corner of the room and curled his knees into his chest. How could anyone love him?

"Ngh!" Jimin sat right up in bed, covered in sweat and breathing heavily; tears running down his cheeks. His chest heaved with each inhale as he looked around his room, thankful he hadn't woken anyone else up. He reached his trembling hand up to his face to wipe away his tears while trying to calm himself down. He had frequent nightmares about memories from his days at the old boy's orphanage he lived at, and he never really got better about handling them.

He shakily got out of the bunk bed and walked out of the room and into the bathroom to stare at himself in the mirror. He looked at his small,  fragile body that was covered in hickeys and bruises, and wanted to cry even more. He saw a horrible beast that no one could love, and it made him want to throw up.

Why did I ever want to eat more food?

He lifted up his shirt, revealing a scarily tiny stomach and a thin waist.

I shouldn't of had lunch.

He put his shirt back down and sighed to himself. He wished his old friend Jin was there. Jin was the only one who was nice to him, and that really cared about him. Even though he was a teenager and Jimin was a kid, Jin was there when Jimin first started to age regress, giving him care and support, and Jin was there to get him through the worst times. Well, and his best friend Taehyung, but when they were eighteen, Tae was allowed to go work for some giant modeling company, or something like that. When Jin was old enough to leave the boy's home, he moved in with his boyfriend, Namjoon. Now Jimin was alone.

He looked over his reflection once again before rolling his eyes at it and mentally telling the helpless reflection how much he hates it. He eventually made his way back to his bed and laid down. He squeezed his stuffed Hello Kitty doll that he got before he was orphaned, and fell asleep to the sound of the twenty other sleeping males in the room.

********************~•~********************

Here's the first chapter! It's kinda a small introduction to how show you how Jimin is living, and the next chapter will be about how Yoongi is living. Thank you for reading, and please give me feedback!! Love you!

737 words