He's Here!

Small disclaimer but that's my art! It's literally just words but I might make more of it known on here idk
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

Jimin slipped on a medium sized sweater (that was much too large for him) over his sweatpants before leaving the bathroom. The clock on the wall read that is was just past seven in the morning, and he huffed in annoyance that he got up so early. He grabbed his Hello Kitty stuffed animal, or Kitty, as he called it, and walked out of the large bedroom. He crept down the hallway as quietly as he could so that he wouldn't wake anyone up, and made his way into the living space.

Ugly room. Needs color.

He sat down on the big couch and turned on the television; a big smile creeping up on his face as he sees the cartoon channel was already.

He soon got lost in the world of Tom and Jerry, and found himself gently sucking on his thumb as he concentrated on the screen. He jumped when one of the owners of the home walked in and called his name, since he hadn't heard the door open.

"Jimin, there's someone here for you," she told him with a smile. "Someone you know."

He tilted his head like a lost puppy as if to say, "Who?" and she just turned and walked back into the hallway to lead Jimin to his guest.

Who would come and visit me? Especially this early in the morning?

He got up from the couch and made his way to the front door, and jumped for joy when he saw his old friend, Seokjin. He immediately smiled and ran to him like a child; jumping into the older male's arms and giving him the biggest hug.

"Hi, darling! Oh, I've missed you," Jin said while holding tightly onto his old friend. Jimin modded his head in response while reaching one hand out to Jin's boyfriend, Namjoon. Joon took the tiny hand and held it tightly, knowing that's how Jimin was saying "hello" to him.

"Jimin, you've heard of Jungkook, Agust D, and J-Hope, right? Well, they're all coming here today! We figured that we could pay you a visit and get a free Agust D concert at the same time," Namjoon explained. Jimin had only met Namjoon a few times, but he was so calm and collected that Jimin was instantly comfortable around him. It took a minute for his words to sink in, before Jimin got excited and gasped at the realization that not only would he meet his internet crush, but he'd also see Taehyung again since anywhere Jungkook went, Tae followed. Jimin let go of Jin and resorted to holding his hand and dragging him all the way back into the big bedroom of people Jimin's age who, just like Jimin, were unable to find homes or stable jobs. Once they got into the bathroom, Jimin pointed to himself and Jin immediately knew that Jimin wanted him to do his hair and a bit of makeup so that he'd be pretty for the day.

By the time Namjoon finally found where the other boys went, Jin has already made Jimins slightly unhealthy hair wavy and miraculously shiny. Namjoon praised Jin on his work, and Jimin smiled like an excited little kid. When they finally left the bathroom, all the boys that lived in the facility had all woken up and had been made aware of the days events. Of course, they all knew about Jimin's celebrity crush on Agust D, so they all "Ooh"-ed and "Ahh"-ed when they saw how done up Jimin was. Jimin blushed and sat back down on the couch, happy to see the no one turned his cartoon off.

The staff announced that the performers from Jeon Comp. would be arriving soon, so they turned off the tv and everyone gathered on the couch or on the floor. When they heard the voices of said performers in the lobby, everyone made quiet noises of excitement.

"Heeeeey everyone! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!!" Everyone cheered (Jimin just clapped) when J-Hope ran into the room with his big, heart-shaped smile on his face. He was followed by Taehyung, who was, of course, looking for Jimin. As soon as they met eyes, Taehyung ran over and hugged him tightly. Jimin noticed that Taehyung smelled like a very expensive perfume and that he was wearing Gucci, and he couldn't help but feel proud of his best friend. Taehyung sat next to him on the couch as Jungkook walked in, with Agust D close behind, who hadn't really looked up from the floor.

"Okay guys, we're gonna perform a lil sum-sum for you guys, and then we're just gonna chill for a while if that's alright with you," Jungkook said to the room, and of course it was alright with everyone. Meanwhile, Jimin stared at Agust D, whom he couldn't believe he was so close to.

There's no way i'm breathing the same air as Agust D right now.

"Alright then, let's get started!

********************~•~*******************
856 words