2

dear beomgyu,

you really are a big star now. i can't believe you've grown so much and you're a lot better than me now.

do you still remember when you used to be annoyed at me everytime i beat you in our summer dance class? everyone knows that i was a lot better than you in dancing but you wanted to be the best dancer among us. so, i always treat you your favorite ice cream after class just so you won't be annoyed at me. you'll always stuck your tongue at me whenever your dad comes to fetch you and i will always laugh because of your childish attitude.

after watching a lot of your videos with your group, i really noticed that you improved very well. i can see that you really put your full attention to your career and i can see how happy you are. i still look up to you, beomgyu. seeing how you really pursue your passion and childhood dream, i really am so proud of you.

do you remember the time when you always bragged that your dream was to become a popular korean idol? everyone looked up to you, gyu. they were so amazed by your talent and your looks. back then, you were really popular and you really stand out among us. i was the best dancer in our class but i wasn't the popular one because it's you, gyu.

do you remember how you always feel when girls younger and older than you confessed that they like you? you were always flustered around them yet you always boasted whenever you are with me. it was understandable because most in our class are girls and you were very cool and good-looking.

do you remember, gyu? when a new guy in our class laughed at your dream to be a popular korean idol and looked down on you because of a single mistake? do you remember how you cried on my shoulders and how i comforted you with my words? do you remember when i told you that you will be an idol and i will be your number 1 fan?

it happened, gyu. you are now an idol and i am your number 1 fan.