23

dear beomgyu,

when new year came, you sent me a message thanking me for being your best friend and it was the sweetest thing that i had ever received on new year's eve.

you sent me a lot of pictures of you and your family celebrating. you even took a picture of my snow globe and drew a happy face on it.

i felt so happy celebrating a new year of strengthening our friendship even if we are far from each other.

i miss you, gyu. that new year felt so happy, even without you by my side. just hearing your voice and seeing you in cam felt like you were already here with me.

i always wanted to see and hug you in person and i always feel sad whenever i think of the fact that you are far and you are not going to come back here sooner. but you always assure me that it will happen soon.

"count all the new years that will pass before i come back, and i'll let you hit me in my forehead the same number of times." that was what you said. you were so confident about that. i thought i won't be hitting you on your forehead.

that same new year's eve, you called me and sang our song... our story... our summer.

you always say...

"i'll come back for you. we'll meet each other soon, don't be sad."