s i x

[3rd person p.o.v.]

the day min yoongi died was a tragic day for most people.

except for yoongi himself.

his six friends whom he lived with found him dead in his room, a suicide note containing an explanation towards his actions found beside him, which read:

" to everyone -

i'm sorry. i know i was such a burden to everyone i ever met. i just hope that you guys are much happier without me here to drag you down. if you're wondering why i did this, just know that i couldn't go on any further and i had no reason to. i'm a waste of space. and oh god do i hate myself so much. so, so much. anyway, this it it for now. i know you won't miss me, but i'll miss all of you... i love you. 

goodbye. 

- yoongi "

many people were greatly affected by his death, and everyone will miss him a lot. 

but min yoongi is in a better place now, and maybe he could enjoy it better.

no more starving himself. no more anxiety attacks. no more hating himself.

no more long sleeves.

a/n

hey guys!! i apologise for the depressing ending, i wasn't planning on ending it like this but i guess it's how it turned out. hope u enjoyed!!

feel free to request stories, i read all the comments!

that's it for now. 

-

hi. i'd like to add something - i wrote this story around a year and a half ago, and it was something i never thought people would pay attention to. now (21st of October, 2020), it has over 10k views. thank you all so much for reading, voting, and commenting. i really appreciate it. this is just a story that i've written to vent about my struggles, and now people are supporting my work more than i ever could have thought. 

i get a lot of comments relating to yoongi in this story - i want to say, if you do relate to this in any way, i'm sorry. you don't deserve that. my dms are always open for anyone who needs to talk. i'm glad that people in the comments have found others they can relate to who won't judge them, but if you do seriously need help, please get it - i care about you all so much. we can do this together <3

bye, take care~