Chapter 1

" Emily was on her way to Liverpool to celebrate Dejan's birthday as she wanted to surprise him at his usual party of every year. She flew all the way from California to England which is a very tiring trip but worth it for the only person who has been there for her ever since she started her modelling career.

Well,  thanks to Modric who was the reason for their friendship. Both of them were invited to one of his celebrating parties for winning a trophy, two young heads excited about their careers and getting to know to more people for " connections ". But Emily and Dejan isn't just connections, it turns they both really getting along from the very first meeting and by the time flies with more hanging and more texting , they became one of the great examples of friendships through distance.

Emily finally reached to the hotel where she gonna stay for a while as she got other work to do. An Adidas photoshoot with one of the liverpool players for advertising to their new collection. Also, she wanna try the freezing weather in Liverpool as she got sick from the sun of California.

I'm pretty sure she will regret this

Anyway, she took her shower and started to get ready for the party with her simple black decolletè satin blouse under a black blazer with some black plain pants and snake printed boots to complete the outfit , she wanted to look simple as she got bored from being fancy all day so little make up and just let hair fall on her shoulders will do fine.

Emily added a quick boomerang in her Instagram story , she showed her location waiting for Dejan's reply.

After 10 minutes.

Her phones buzzed as she unlocked to find out that Dejan replied.

@dejanlovren :- what the hell? you should have texted?

@emrata :-
Open the door bitch

No reply

Emily was getting out of the car and she could here a music echoing around his house when suddenly someone swing the door open

" Oh Jesus , you seriously here " Dejan grins and welcomed her with the warmest hug any friend could receive.

"Yeah, you know I never miss your birthday" she greeted him back by placing her arms on his back.

" Emily , I really missed you" he added after  breaking the hug.

" Me too, oh here! Happy Birthday old ass" she gifted him his present.

"Looks fancy! Thanks Emily , oh come on in" he invited her then went inside to sit at the bar to have drink.