Chapter 9

It has been 5 days in Maldives between the shades of the blue ocean with the sparkling white sand kissed by the sun , the fresh air and the sound of waves is enough to feel like you are in heaven.

The whole group were totally going well with each other except for Kendall and Dejan as Kendall has been away for some reason Dejan hasn't known it yet.

But , things got totally different with Mo and Emily. Small things happened the could change any girl mood.

I mean he spends a lot of time with her , having breakfast and talking about his dreams and listening to her sweet comments , long walk on the shore studying each detail , smile , laugh , look and moves. When someone approach close Mo just lays his hand on her shoulder and push her gently close to him just to avoid any touching from this person.

I told you Heaven

One day they were invited to a Bobby's friend party as they thought about good music and a good drink won't affect this holiday this much.

Emily as usual wore something sexy a very short loose offwhite flowered dress with a wide opening as well as Kendall who wore a mustard crop top with tight high waisted skirt.

This time Mo wasn't free for Emily at all as he spent most of the party with a girl he just met called Britney who keep flirting with him endlessly , playing with his hair and danced with him for a while and the most thing that made Emily frustrated that he was responding to this very well with a big wide smile on his face.

She decided to ruin all of this by just showing off her beauty and her sexy hot moves as she changed her style from ponytail into a loose hair which moves as she sways between the people grabbing everyone's attention.

A guy approached behind her going with her moves and she went along with him as a respond to Mo whose expression showed a lot of jealousy but, Mo is Mo .. he pretended like it's something normal which increased Emily's annoyance leaving all these people and searching for Kendall who disappeared.

She went to the bathroom to find Kendall crying there alone.

" What is going on! You are okay? " Emily ran to Kendall as she hold her between her arms.
Then she realised the pregnancy test in her hand.

"Oh boy " Emily's reaction when she saw the sign positive in the pregnancy test.

Later that day in Emily's room before sunset.

" You have to tell Dejan , Kendall. " Emily sat beside Kendall holding her hand.

" I will ruin his life if I spoke up " Kendall holded her tears that totally trapped in her eyes.

"But, I mean that's unfair to Y- " Emily got interrupted as Kendall suddenly got up " I will think about it , I just need some time on my own "

"Yeah , I got it " Emily gave her the warmest hugs then went to change into her swimsuit as she wanted to swim during sunset.

As Emily went outside , she met Trent who was enjoying his time with one of the girls he met in the party.

" Hey , Trent where's the others? "

" Well , Dejan and Bobby went out for a drink meanwhile , Mo is getting ready for his date with Britney " his lovely accent was ruined with these bad news for Emily.

Emily nodded and went to the beach , getting into the water enjoying the scene of the sun drowning in the ocean but , she thought about Mo's date and what if he enjoyed her company? Emily thought that he started to like her but, sounds like it was a misunderstanding.

Mo was outside wearing shorts unbuttoned white shirt then he glanced at the sunset scene from the right view in front of him until he saw Emily looking so beautiful shining with the sun rays that made his feet uncontrollably going there.

He decided to tell her
He can't wait for this anymore.

As he took of his shirt and getting into the water but making no noise to scare her and he approached behind her with silence.

Emily felt a shadow and a heat then she recognized the smell.

" Mo? " she turned to face him.

" Woah , I was about to scare you but now you made me the one who freaked out " he was surprised .

" Should you be going on a date right now ? " first thing came across Emily's mind.

" Well , yeah but I don't feel like going " he explained that made a smile escape from Emily's lips.

" Good for you " she acted cold then she faced the sun again where the whole sky was only orange and pale red a beautiful scene that had to be appreciated.

Suddenly , Mo felt that he can't help not hugging her and that what happened.

His arms wrapped around her waist and he pushed her gently close to his chest , Emily's eyes gone wide but her hands couldn't help not to be replaced on his strong arms.

" Emily " his tone was different and his eyes only directed to hers " I'm into you." He finally spoke up after a moment of silence.

Emily's tongue got tied but her lips weren't that made her eyes looking directly to his lips and without no reply to his sudden announcement , she pressed her lips on his.

Her eyes shut down and her arms wrapped around his neck and she went deeper in the kiss as she wrapped heregs around his waist and went sinking in his lips like the sun sinking the ocean.

Mo couldn't help it as his hands run to her thighs , touching them gently while kissing those sweet lips of Emily , they weren't planning for this and they don't understand any of this but , they know that they want each other .

Emily pulled back gently then looked at him " finally , I thought there's no way to lead me to you heart  Mo "

" you so beautiful, Emily " he whispered in her ears before leaving small kisses on her neck then carrying her to his room so that Emily finally lost her virginity

Finally, Emily won the heart of the champion "

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝔂 
𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓴𝓪𝓱 𝓜. 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓱

The End

--
I will be adding some details in each chapter as I realised there's a lack of details
Plus I want to know your reviews guys so , leave a comment.

Hope you like it.