Day Five

Palimoz ulit comments, hehez :>
------

I opened my eyes when the cold wind touched my skin coming from the massive open window.

It's still dark outside, and I could still see the stars in the night sky. It reminds me of the stars whenever Evans' body and I become one. That's awesome, seriously.

I touched the side of our bed to hug Evans, but sadly, there was no one beside me. My forehead wrinkled and I pouted my lips. When did I get so moody for just not having seen that handsome man? Marahan akong bumangon sa pagkakahiga at isinuot ang halos 'di na makilalang nighties. The monster never changed, I see.

I looked at the clock beside our bed and it was already exactly 4:00 in the morning. 'Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko at lumabas sa napalaking silid upang hanapin si Evans.  Parang gusto ko siyang awayin. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, so childish yet I can't control myself but follow what my body and mind want. 

I've suddenly remembered that day, the day when I first set foot in his almost castle mansion and how I desperately looked for his butler because I was lost in the massive corridor.  Napatawa ako at napailing. That scenario was hilarious yet spicy, because I couldn't believe what had happened next. The most surprising encounter with Evans.

Pangiti-ngiti ako habang kabisado ang mga dinadaanan. I am proud of myself.

Wala akong makitang tao, but even though I couldn't find someone who I could ask for something, the palace was not scary; it was breathtaking, as if I was having a shoot for my modelling. It's not dark, it's bright and fascinating. The ambience was so comforting and lovely. 

I stopped walking when I saw something interesting. There was a big painting. The work of art was beautifully made by the artist. It was a beautiful woman leaning on a big rock, feeling the nature. Her eyes were closed, and her long brown hair was spread on the rock. Her long legs were both put on top of the rocks on the side. She looks so beautiful.

The painting was made to look heartwarming, but the feeling it gave was the opposite.

"Who is she?" I unconsciously said. 

Is that Evans's sister? But they're not alike in their looks. 

I heaved a sign and forced myself to not overthink. It wasn't good if I kept doing it. I trust Evans and I love him, and I could see the genuine love he shows me, so I might not taint that love with doubt. 

I stepped back and finally had the energy to walk. Ipinagpatuloy ko ang paglakad at inilipat nalang ang isipin kung saan ko mahahanap si Evans.

Where the hell is he?

When I finally turned back to go outside and look for him there, suddenly I was stopped by a weird sound. It's coming from the balcony. 

I smiled softly and walked slowly towards the balcony at the back of the palace. It was big and luxurious, and the designs were just my taste. An evil grin is plastered on my lips when I suddenly think of something hilarious.

I wanted to see his surprised look when I startled him. Lucky, dala ko ang cellphone ko. I might take a picture of his handsome startled face and make it my wallpaper. 

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit habang palakas nang palakas ang tunog na aking naririnig. Binuksan ko ang camera ng phone ko at itinapat ito sa labas ng balcony habang ang kalahati ng aking katawan ay nakatago upang hindi niya mapansin. Lumawak ang aking ngiti nang makitang si Evans nga ang nasa labas. He was clutching something, but I couldn't see what it was.

I smiled and was about to surprise him when the sounds finally became clearer to my ears. He is talking to someone? Is it Matias? 

Was he talking to his butler?