𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐈𝐍

dear chan,

we all went to the studio today after a month, we didn't have to, but the walls of the dorms were suffocating us.

as soon as we stepped in, hyunjin broke down completely and not long after did jeongin. it was heartbreaking to watch them crumble right in front of me like that and i couldn't do anything other ten to hold hyunjin and comfort him silently while minho did with jeongin.

the others were quiet for a long time and i don't know how long we all stood in there without speaking, but it was me who broke the silence.

"what now?" i said quietly, not daring to look anyone in the eye because i was scared of breaking down. no, i won't let them see me cry.

"what now?" felix echoed, laughing bitterly. "guess you should ask that the one who suggested us coming here in the first place, changbin."

his tone was so cold, it made me shiver. everyone looked at woojin then, except for me and hyunjin who was still hiding his face in my shoulder.

"felix," woojin said, but i could already sense the defeat in his voice. "i thought maybe recording music would distract-"

"how the fuck do you think are we able to record something with chan leaving us?" felix spat, the venom dripping from his voice made everyone take in a sharp breath.

"it's enough, felix," minho stepped up to felix, but he shoved him away and stormed out of the room angrily.

it was quiet and tense after that. no one dared to go look for felix because he won't accept our comfort, not even mine.

chan, please come back.

we're falling apart.

yours truly,

changbin