The meeting

Eve was not a easy kid. She was not content to staying in her fathers kingdom but she wasn't impatient either. She waited and watched as her mother would open a portal every day to get to the surface. Today was the day she'd do it herself. She took a deep breath closed her eyes and stepped forward into what she hoped was a portal and not a wall, she had way too many bruises on her forehead from it being a wall. This time though it worked., she emerged onto earth ready to explore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Solar's view*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Solar was walking along, simply trying to escape her annoying older brothers when a girl came stumbling out of thine air, she was not human. Her face was like day of the dead face paint, but it was her skin, so she approached carefully.

"Hello. What are you?"

"Well that's kinda rude" The other girl replied

"Oh well, I'm kinda rude and if you haven't noticed your face kinda gives you a way" 

The girl huffed "My name is Eve, as for what I am I'm mostly human, just...kinda dead....ish?"

"I'm Solar, and while I think that's a horrible explanation, it's pretty clear you need some help, lets see....." She took out some foundation and concealer and did her best

"Well...the color doesn't fit your skin town at all...but hey, better than before. You pass as a human who doesn't know how to do her makeup properly, and you look like you're 14 so that's very believable"

"I don't ever do makeup, but I'll take your word for it, so tiny girl what do you do anyways?"

"Hey! I know I'm short, it's a condition (a made up condition not a real life one) I won't hit my  growth spurt until I'm 18ish, I'll grown to be between 5'5 to 5'8 and when I'm twenty I could be up to 6'2"

"If you say so shorty, you know any good places to eat?"

"You are insufferable already...but yes I do, do you like crepes"

"Yeah my mom makes them for breakfast sometimes"

The two girls walked off, unaware of what was watching them in the bushes, or of the trouble to come.