Labor

(I am lazy to go through the whole pregnancy so whatever)

*Taehyung Prov*

I was sitting in the living room eating some cupcakes that Jungkook sister brought. She is young about 17 maybe. I can't think it's a stupid pregnancy.
.
.
.
.
(Hours past)
Jungkook was home so I was taking a nap. We ate dinner and all that other stuff and went to sleep.

*Jungkook Prov*
I was sleeping when someone shook me. I turned to the bedside table and turned on the light.
"What is it babe," I said in a husky voice.
"Jungkook the-ahhh"
"Taehyung oh my god"
Now I was fully awake. I can see taehyung sweating and shake out of control.
"Babe tell me what hurts"
"EVERYTHING"
"Ok you don't have to yell at me"
"Jungkook I'm in pain call the doctor now please"
"Ok I will, deep breaths" Holy shit the twins are coming.
.
.
.
.
(After the call)
I looked outside to see if the weather was bad and hope it's not. When I looked outside the window in our room snow started to fall thick.
I looked at taehyung in bed with worried eyes. He looks into mind and said
"Kookie you look worried and pale what-ahhh-is wrong"
"Snowstorm baby I don't think the doctor can't make it"
"Oh god jungkook"
"What is it"
"The baby I'm scared"
"Shh everything will be alright nothing ganna happen to you on my watch"
"Jungkook you have to check how far I am"
"What oh... Ok"
When I tied to check how far along he is. He closed his legs because his water broke.
"Baby open your legs"
He shook his head and closed his eyes. I knew it would hurt but not this much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(5 hours later)
He was screaming crying and in pain.
Why can I just take this away?
"Jungkook"
"What is it? "
"I need to push"
"Shit ok don't do it yet I'm getting some stuff"
I ran to get towels, string, and other things.
I went back into the room we are in and I see taehyung hands in between his legs. I walked over to him.
"Babe move your hand ok it time to push"
He nodded. He smiled a bit which made me smile.
"Ok babe on my on 123 push... Ok... 1...2...3...Push! " And so he did.
"Ok now again push"
.
.
.
.
(3hours later)
It was our last baby. The baby's head was crowning and taehyung was screaming bloody murder. And then the baby slips out of him. He plopped his head on the pillow. I clean the babies and right in time the doctor came I  to check on the baby's health.
Finally, we got the family we always wanted.