Chapter 9

FLASHBACK

I looked up at his hedgehog face and then smiled, "Whatever, hopefully UA teaches you how to handle your emotions, and possibly teach you how to say "im sorry" in a nicer way too", i said while giggling and making a joke out of him.

"HEy you Bitch-", He exclaimed.

I pushed him, making him skip a few steps, "C'mon, lets walk home together". I said in a calm, reassuring voice.

.

.

.

.

And now continuing onto the next chapter

YN POV

As Bakugo and i walked home together, i couldn't stop thinking about us two walking together. Like he used to bully me.... and then out of nowhere i just asked him to walk home with me. God damn why am i so stupid?

But anyways.. I kinda enjoy his company, even after he just beat the shit out of one of my life long best friends, im still enjoying it(wINk wiNK haHA). 

"Ah so Bakugo-kun, wanna tell me why you just fucked up Izuku back there- wait, that didn't come out right", I said, and then realizing how freaking dirty that sounds. Oh god-

"WHAT THE FUC-", he exclaimed.

"Oops, sorry", i said between giggles with a side of me slapping his back.

"What was that for-", he said.

"Hmm how about a different topic. ----- Oh, so what have you been doing these past years, i haven't seen you in a while, y'know", i said a bit shy. I looked down a bit with a sorrow face and loosely clasped my two hands together in front of me. He looked down at me with a slight tint of pink on his face and  a concerning look before it returned to his usual face.

"What do you mean? Where have you been for the past 5 years?! And why are you so much god damn stronger you damn nerd!? Also what the heck is that weird armor stuff u just pop out of nowhere, you look weird in the suit thingy. And whats this weird thing with swords huh, you a fukin-", before he could continue i slapped him on the head with a rolled up newspaper and exclaimed, clearly annoyed, "I just asked you a simple question stupid, just answer it and then ill give you my answer!"

He just stood there without saying a word and just stared at me. Well, it looks like i have to speak first then.

"Okay so since your arrogant ass is too much of a pussy to speak about their past, ill go first-", said slightly annoyed.

"See i just have to push you to get it my wa-", Bakugo said calmly and slightly proud.(Haha but i cut him off because why not? ;;;;;))))))  )

"First it all started out with me basically trying to die because you-..... wait lets just skip that part. Well after i jumped off the roof, before i could hit the ground, a portal opened up below me and took me in. No, i wasn't captured by villains, but by a man named Zawa.......(i just continued on the story explanation", I said, continuing on with parts from my past, but i didn't expose the details.

As we were walking and i was explaining, the sky grew darker. We were walking aimlessly at this point until we came up to a park with swings. We both sat on our own, side by side. The small rectangle holding us above the ground creaked as we discussed various topics, basically getting to know each other all over again. Sooner or later the sky was pitch black and the only things allowing us to see were the bright white stars in the night sky and the dim yellow street lights surrounding the park.

I yawned. "Im kinda sorry for now being here all these past years. Who knew we both developed a lot over 5 years. Plus, i haven't seen anyone from the school, friends, and distanced family in a while. Most likely because they think im dead.", I said the last part quietly but reassured myself and smiled back at Katsuki then spoke, "Tonight was fun, i hope we can talk like this again."

He nodded at me. I couldn't tell if his face was pink or whatever. Is he sick? I stood up and walked over to him and placed my hand on his forehead, leaning over up top. After i did that i could clearly see his face turn bright red. Oh lord he really is sick. Or maybe its because my boobs are literally hanging right in front of his face. or not.

"Hey Katuki are you feeling well ? You dont look too good, your probably tired, i think we should go. Anyways we also have school tomorrow too-", i tried to say but he slapped my hand.

"Get your damn hand off of me!!", he said annoyed. He turned his face to the side with his red face clearly gleaming against the night sky. Okay yeah it was my boobs. Wait a sec- That means. My face went bright red and i turned my head the other way.

"Oh so your not sick, then lets go". I said uneasily, I quickly straightened back up, not leaning forward anymore. I then felt a few drops of water on my skin. Then 6, 7, and then a whole drizzle. Oh no-

dont tell me.

oh god its fucking raining...

and im wearing a white shirt from my UA uniform too...

.

.

..

.

.

hA thats the end of this chapter. Please comment any suggestions so i can make this better or easier for you to read or view. Or just tell me some suggestions on what should happen next in the story. Thank youu!!!!!!!