Chapter 17

As a recap, your cute little hubby Tomura has broken in and wants you to become a villain because hes desperate, idk what hes gonna do with a cute girl with ass and tits but please keep reading to find out! :) i promise it wont get dirty because  im not that kind of person...

Bakugo POV

Buzz Buzz

I looked over to see my phone shift a bit.

WHO THE FUCK IS TEXTING ME RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA- oh maybe its y/n..

Why the fuck is ochako texting me and how the fuck did she get my number??

"hey have you seen Y/n around? She didn't come to the mall today so im assuming she with you? Shes not responding to any of my texts >_<"

well i dont fucking know..

(bakugo.. use ur head dumb ass, shes probably fucking dead hehe just kidding moving on now!)

Where is she? Is her dumb ass still sick or something? What the fuck ill just go to her house..

AND NOW PRESUMING CHAPTER 17 (FOR YOU THIRSTY SHITS)

3rd Person POV

Grabbing his black coat, Bakugo left his house and went straight for y/n's house. The distance between their houses was around 20 minutes because y/n doesn't live in the city areas. The cool air brushed his pale face and  tinted it with a slight blush. Placing his hands in the pockets of his jacket, he ponders off into his shitty ass mind until he reaches y/n's house.

Turning the street, y/n's house comes into sight and he speeds up his pace. The aura around him didn't seem right. 

something.. was off... and it wasn't something to look forward to.

As he reaches the steps to her house picks up a burning scent faintly radiating out from her front door. 

Why isnt her door locked?

Sensing emergency, Bakugou storms in the house "Y/N?"

"Y/N ARE YOU THERE"

What the fuck where is she? This better not be some sort of sick joke.

As he walked in further, he discovered her backyard window shattered and splattered across her living room floor. Scratches of blood on the wall and books open on the floor were soon found. A look of shock and concern took over his eyes till he proceeded to call out y/n's name, hoping for a response.

Another buzz came from his pocket. Taking over his vision stood Ochako's message, "hey did you find her yet?"

How the fuck was he gonna explain what he just saw.

Rummaging through her entire house, screaming her name, she was nowhere to be found. There was one last room he hadn't checked and that was her garage. Opening the door, there lied a swarm of boxes and small furniture broken and smashed against the cool tile flooring. In the back there was a small shed which he hadn't checked yet. The door was slightly open leaving only a slip of light to peek through and he opened the door to a horrifying sight. 

what?

who could've done this?

i sworn i would never let harm come her way..

and now..

THIS??!

Bakugo stared at y/n messily lying with her head in her hands, hair tangled, her once glowing skin now burned, and her clothes ripped. Mini spills of blood surrounded her as she quietly wept into her damaged palms. 

.

"D-dont look at me. S-stop please"

.

"I-i dont want you to see me like this, please"

.

Buzz, buzz

Ochako: Hey is everything ok?

"Y/N!!!!"

.

.

.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHH CHAPTER FINISHED BUT ILL UPDATE SOON ;)

anyways ill update soon because i really want y'all to read this next part *smirks*

(message from bakugou: why the fuck do i have to experience all this trauma, at least warn me you shit fuck)

aww what a sweet message, sleep tight :)