2

I don't own transformers even though I wish I did :( 

WARNING!!!:A LOT of Cussing(duh) Talks about abortion and self-body shaming!!!!

I decided after looking out the window for a long time that I should take a shower. I made the water was blazing hot before getting in. I slightly hiss as the water hit the bruise I was forming from Alison pushing me into the locker. I ignored the pain and started washing my blonde hair. After my shower I looked in front of the mirror and saw how huge the bruise was. Now should I try and go back to sleep or should I stay awake. Well it is like 4 in the morning. Yep sleeping till Mikaela calls me.  

*Time skip*

I was sleeping peacefully until I was rudely woken up to a over grown child jumping on me. "WAKE UP SERINA I WANT PANCAKES!!!" Sam yelled at the top of his lungs. I groaned as I tried to get him off me. "Sam what in the actual world are you doing?" I questioned him and his sanity. "It's 10 in the morning and I WANT PANCAKES!!!!! Get up up up up." he tried rolling me out of bed. "Fine get out so I can change." I said while pushing him out.  I sighed and went to my tiny closet to look for something.  I knew I didn't have a lot because I really never ask for anything and i'm not as "great" as Sam is. I get a simple white and black zip up shirt with baggy black pants.

(Pretend it is worn out)

I  know you are probably thinking why don't I have nicer clothes. Well from my point of view Sam is a needy bitch that wants everything and he's never gotten into serious trouble like I have. And he is their "precious" son. And I just don't want to spend their money on useless things I won't have in the future. I put some old tennis shoes on and ran down stairs. There I see Sam trying to cook pancakes but miserably failing. "Move Sammy, I have to meet Mikaela today to help out in the shop. " I said immediately regretting mentioning Mikaela. "Mi-Mikaela. As in THE Mikaela?" he questioned while stuttering like a mad mess. I just rolled my eyes. "Yes Samuel, now if you don't stop daydreaming about my girl i'm gonna punch you in the face." I stated. I finished the pancakes and sat them in front of Sam who was blushing and fidgeting. "Tell mom and dad that i'm at workshop and i'll try and be home before curfew when they get back." I said while gathering my things. Since i'm not very fit and clumsy I just walked the 5 miles to the workshop. (Yes I know Kristen is a skinny beautiful woman but all sizes are beautiful and this is my story don't like then don't read it) When I got there my legs hurt and I wanted to give up. Mikaela then open all the garage doors. "Serina I could have given you a ride you know. I don't like it when you walk around alone. I'm scared you're gonna get hurt one day." she explained. "I know Mikaela, but I could lose a few pounds ya know." I said. I should not have said that. "Serina honey I love you for the size and person you are. You are a beautiful and wonderful person on the inside and out. Nobody said anything did they. Cause if so i'll have to fight them." she ranted. "No nobody said anything to me. Thanks for being there for me." I say while smiling. "Now, let's put some cars back together." I say while walking in with her.