The Babysitter

Mike heard his mums voices in other room call that the Babysitter had come. He was glad to see her, he liked babysitters because he gets way more freedom. Although she was different, she was wearing a tight vest top and she wasn't wearing a bra. And tight leggings that we're see-through.

Her hips bounced as she walked into the room. "hey kid", his mum had left. Her voice as sweeter than honey. They started to watch movies and play games. She made them some food, beans and mash potato. They we're playing a board game when the Babysitter said, "who ever wins gets to make other one there slave."
Mike got a boner from this, he agreed.

Mike won. Mike stuttering says "umm.. This little weird but lie on your back and close your eyes, also press your stomach"
She a agree, he went over and sniffed her butt and rubbed it.

"mmmhhh what are you doing honey, you know I'm going to far-"

Pffffrrrrrrrrrrr

Mike felt the warm air breeze past his face. "Mikey baby omg what are you doing to me" he rubbed her pussy.
"hehe you better shuve your face in for next one!" he burry his face in there and rubbing her goddess booty.
  MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPPPPFFFFFREEEEEEEEE

Her butt vibrated as she moaned. Her butt started to grow and so did her boobs. She rolled over, Mike licked her boobs. She was growing even bigger and with a snap her tights came off, her panties were stained with shit. She then farted out her weight.

MHHM NHMMMMMMMPRRRRRRRRREEEFFFFFFFFFFFF

Mike vomited over the Smell and the Babysitter just laughed.

The end.