Getting settled (NSFW)

Okay shout out to Rapid-Freak5 for being the first to read , vote and comment! I hope you like the next chapter~ I'm drinking tea as I'm sleep deprived but I'm an insomniac so sleep isn't in my vocabulary I apologise for any mistakes. Also I love fem boy Harry so sue me.
___________________________________________________________________________
*the next day*
Harry woke up with a small whine the next day after attempting to go back to sleep and failing he reluctantly dragged himself from the silk sheets and Draco's bare arms. Leaving the pale blonde to sleep he padded down stairs in nothing but a sweatshirt and boxers. The sweatshirt was actually Draco's and was far too big for his tiny frame. It hung off his shoulders exposing hickeys from the many nights of pleasure he and the blonde had shared , and it covered his ass and thighs. He started cooking eggs Benedict when he felt hands on his hips. He smiled continuing to cook with Draco behind him. "Are you gonna let go so I can put the food on the table~" he giggled. Draco huffed kissing his exposed shoulder and then letting go. Harry put the food on the table along with a jug of tea. Draco hummed while eating. "What time is it kitten?" Harry blushed and looked at the clock. "5:30 in the morning....too early~" Draco chuckled. "We have to leave early to get there on time. Especially if you want to be able to stop for a drink." Harry huffed stabbing his form through the eggs benedict watching the yoke pour out. Draco chuckled fondly. "Your cute when your mad." Harry pouted going bright red. They finished their food and changed. Harry was wearing a red sweater and black jeans. Draco was wearing a button up black shirt and black jeans. They grabbed their stuff and then after taking a deep breath they apparated to Hogsmead their hands laced together. When they landed Draco had to catch Harry. "I will never get used to that..." the rave complained. Draco chuckled holding his hand as they walked through the town of hogsmeade with their luggage. Stopping at The 3 Broomsticks for a butter beer before making their way to the carriage that then took them to hogwarts. They cuddled and chatted the entire journey, wondering who the teachers were , who was till there who wasn't. They finally reached the castle and stared in awe. The builders had done wonders in keeping it as close to the old design as possible to keep that nostalgia. They were guided to the entrance by none other than Rubeus Hagrid.
"Hagrid~" Harry Yelled happily hugging him. "Ello Arry! Draco!" Draco nodded politely. While he was kinder to everyone he wasn't one for affection with Harry being the only exception to that rule. They were lead to professor McGonagalls office. It had been refurbished to suit her tastes although all the pictures of old headmasters and headmistress' still hung on the wall. McGonagall sat at her desk along with the other teachers. "Neville? Lune?" Harry said in surprise. "Hiya Harry" "hello Harry" they said in unison. Harry smiled at them. McGonagall addressed them. "I'm glad you accepted the invitation." Harry smiled "well we did miss Hogwarts..." McGonagall smiled not fazed by the linked hands. She had figured out they were dating in sixth year. Luna watched them curiously. "I heard you were dating?" She asked her soft voice that sounded not completely there. "Yes we are." Draco stated in a calm civil voice. Luna smiled. "That's really nice. Don't you think so Neville?" Neville nodded. He was still scared of Draco a little. Draco cringed noticing the fear. Harry feeling Draco tense up attempted to diffuse situation. "Neville...Draco did do some questionable things when he was young but he changed. He's a very nice person and I promise you don't need to be scared of him." Neville nervously stuck out his hand. Draco shook it with a small smile. He then whispered a thank you into Harry's ear. McGonagall smiled before becoming serious. "Mr Malfoy...I understand you were forced to get the dark mark and while everyone here knows you are honourable , the students may..not..I would advise wearing long sleeves while around the students to avoid ignorant questions however it is down to you." Draco nodded. "I already weighed out the pros and cons of that. It's not very often I wear short sleeves anyway." The headmistress nodded. "Another thing. It is up to you wether you both chose to go public to the students about our relationship or not. Try to keep PDA to a minimum while in public however what you chose to do privately is no one else's business. There are charms on your private quarters such as soundproofing for obvious reasons." She cleared her throat at the last line. Draco smirked and Harry blushed. "Now I'm sure you know most people in here but I'll introduce you to everyone anyone. "Miss Lovegood is the divination professor , Mr Longbottom is the herbology Professor , Flitwick is our charms Professor , Hagrid is our care of magical creatures professor , Miss Weasly is our Quidditch coach and Harry you'll be helping her , I still teach transfiguration , Filch is our caretaker , Mrs Blackwood here is our nurse , she is the granddaughter of Madame pomfrey." She pointed to a young women with black hair pulled into a bun , a dusting of freckles across her pale skin and honey coloured eyes. "And obviously yourself and Mr Malfoy are the new defence against the dark arts and potions Professors." They both nodded. After going over the ground rules they were given their time tables and curriculum plans as well as their registers for each class. They were then lead to their personal quarters. The room was cream however McGonagall said they could use spells to alter the colours if they wished. After giving them their key they were left to unpack and settle in before lunch was served in the great hall. They unpacked , changed the colour scheme to red , green and white with hints of black and set up the pictures of them , their friends , family ect. They made the tv it's normal size and curled up on the bed to watch some tv before lunch. After about half an hour there was a knock on the door and Neville opened the door. "Lunch is ready." He said softly while secretly admiring his adorable the two were together. Harry was laid on Draco's chest and Draco had his arm round Harry's slim waist. Draco picked Harry up carrying him bridal style to the great hall. Harry protested weakly. "Draco no PDA in public remember!" Draco chuckled. "But there's no students around silly~" Harry blushed as Draco made him sit in his lap. The other staff just laughed. Draco nuzzled Harry's neck while they ate. "I'm going to miss cuddling you while we eat~" Draco complained. "Me too...but I'm not ready for billions of questions from students..." the other staff watched the young couple. They seemed to have very sensible heads on their shoulders. They finished their meals and they Draco and Harry retreated to their room.
__________________________________________________________________________________
*in their room* (here comes the NSFW)
Harry sat at the desk reading over the curriculum for D.A.D.A while Draco was taking a shower in the en-suite bathroom. When Draco stepped out of the bathroom dressed in just sweatpants , shirtless , with water dripping down his abs and a towel slung round his shoulders , Poor Harry nearly had a heart attack. "What are you doing love?" Draco asked curiously. "Reading over the curriculum for D.A.D.A" Draco leaned closer so he could read over Harry's shoulder.
"Counter Jinxes , dark creatures , Occlumency , Resisting curses...some of that stuff sounds really complex." Draco frowned. "That'll be for the upper years silly~" Draco hummed placing kisses on Harry's shoulder causing the omega to shudder. Draco scanned over the curriculum for potions. "Simple enough~" Harry smiled sweetly kissing Draco's jaw. Draco rested one hand on the back of Harry's head as he kissed him passionately. Harry gasped in surprise before melting into the kiss and wrapping his arms round Draco's neck. Draco slid his hands under Harry's thighs easily picking the omega up and carrying him over to the bed.  Harry giggled as he was dropped on the bed. Draco crawled on top of him and started kissing down his neck and across his exposed collarbone. Harry moaned at the kisses and nips. Draco stripped Harry and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. He started scissoring Harry who was slicking and moaning, when Harry was prepped he kissed his head and entered him. It still hurt and Harry clawed and Draco's shoulder letting out a cry of pain as a few tears escaped his eyes. Draco kisses them away , rubbing his thumb over Harry's hipbone. The pleasurable feeling soon replaced the pain and Harry was okay with Draco moving. Draco pulled out and slammed in , repeating the process over and over again , gaining speed. Each thrust became harder and faster as Harry begged for more. "M-more-Draco! Ahhhn~" Harry threw his head back moaning loudly. "A-Alpha!" Draco struggled to keep his instincts in control. They had agreed if they were going to mate it had to be perfect. Draco held back the urge to bite Harry's neck and thrusted straight into Harry's prostrate. His hands roamed over Harry's thighs and he groaned. Harry quivered underneath Draco as he neared his high. "AHhN! Draco Pwease!" Draco pounded into him till Harry was seeing stars. "I love you kitten~" he whispered huskily into Harry's ears nibbling on the outer shell of it. Harry trembled clawing At Draco's shoulders. With another two thrusts both of them came at the same time. When Draco's knot had gone down he pulled out and wrapped Harry up in his arms. He felt a tiny hand tug at his shirt. "What's wrong kitten?" He yawned. "C-cold dray dray..." Harry had trouble regulating his body temperature and got cold often. Draco reached down grabbing a shirt off the floor and put it on him. His groggy mind not registering it was his shirt not Harry's. He buttoned up the shirt part way. Harry hadn't realised either he just laid down on Draco's chest wearing the shirt. It was miles too big for him. The sleeves engulfed his tiny hands , it fell off his shoulders exposing his collarbone and the fresh hickeys. It covered just covered his ass meaning his panties were showing as well as his thighs.
Draco hummed at the sight before closing his eyes and falling asleep with Harry in his arms. First day? Success.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Words: 1791
A/n: second chapter~ are you enjoying this story? I hope so~ I'm enjoying writing it. If you don't like smut just skip it. There adults their a couple they gonna fuck. We get to finally see them teaching next chapter~ Also we never really got a proper insight to what they taught in D.A.D.A so I'm just going with the glimpses we get sorry if there's any mistakes. Enjoy my lovely kittens~ 🐱💚❤️