Don't insult a girl with high heels.

"This won't hurt."

"Ow!"

"I lied."

Whoever knows what quote that i from gets a dedication! <3

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

It was so like her, To turn up, out of the blue.

I’m sure Harry and Niall would be pleased to see her. They both practically jumped whenever they heard her name. She looked great, as usual, her hair was slightly messy and her clothes crumpled. But there was a certain shine about her, a smile in her eyes, something was… different.

“Molly!” She said with a grin, hugging me. “How have you been?”

“Spontanouesly combusting.”

She laughed. “Of course you are!”  She moved over to  Louis and hugged him. He smiled, gently rubbing her back. “How have you been, Lucy?”

“I’ve been awesome. France was great.” She said, leaning back, and looking at him from head to toe. “And have you gotten taller?”

“Oops.” Says Louis, looking guilty.

Lucy laughs, and I feel a pang of jealousy, I would never make him laugh when we were together. But we weren’t now, I reminded myself, Louis and I are not dating.

“So how have you two been?” Lucy asks, shoving me against Louis. “Getting serious?”

My fate heats up when I realise that she thought we were dating, we were right before she left.

“No, We broke up.” I say.

“Ages ago.”

“Years ago.” I say in a flat voice.

“But you were so cute together.” Lucy says, looking confused.

“Yeah.” Louis says darkly. “I just love dating serial killers.”

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.” I say, glaring at him.

“Don’t do me any favours.” Louis says darkly.

“I won’t.” I say, stepping on his foot with my heel, I was suddenly very thankful that Nat made me wear heels today.

“Ow!” Louis says.

“Molly!” Lucy says, looking shocked.

“What?” I say, rolling my eyes. “I’m not all shyness and good deeds now. Things have changed.”