010

Jungkook brought Rosé to a restaurant.

There are many people eating inside and some are listening to the live band infront of the little stage.

"Thank you!!" The singer said.

Everyone clapped at them.

They took a seat near the stage.

"Welcome to our first set!" The band vocalist said

"Order whatever you like, it's my treat" Jungkook said to her.

"Nonono it's on me" she said and smile at him "You accompanied me the whole day, and I pestered you for the past few weeks for this separation" Jungkook couldn't resist her.

"It's ok" he smiled at her. "So what else do we have to do?" He asked "I'm free anytime just ask me what attorney wants me to...."

Rosé cut him off.

"No. Jungkook, no" she said "It's ok, thank you, You've done enough" Jungkook look confused and new about her actions "From now on, I'll take care of everything. You're cleared, I'll just call you if you need to sign anything. You're free"She said and held his hands.

He felt useless. The fact that he can't see her again makes him feel useless and weak.

He just stared at her. He can't do anything, it's her decision.

"Tonight is Open Mic! So is there anyone who wants to show their talent?" The emcee said

Jungkook looked at the stage.

He stands up.

Rosé didn't saw him walking into the stage.

As long as she looked at Jungkooks chair, she quickly scanned the restaurant to look for him.

"Jungkook?" She called.

"Ok!! We have a jammer for tonight" Rosé looked at the stage. She saw Jungkook beside the emcee "Wow! Handsome guy" the emcee said.

"Jungkook, come here!" She said trying to persuade him to come back to his seat.

Jungkook didn't listen to her, instead he grabbed the mic.

"Good evening, everyone" he said, the audience clapped and cheer.

Rosé couldn't help but hide her face.

He looked to her spot, their eyes met.

"I want to let you know that my wife is here with me" he said and pointed Rosé, she covered her face with the menu book, she is really embarrassed. "but we're getting separated soon..." there is a disappointment in his voice.

"Aweeee" even the audience is disappointed.

"So I hope she changes her mind." Rosé looke at him "I can still accompany you, right?" He asked sincerely as a smiled carved in his face.

"Yes!!!" The audience said.

"We can still help each other out" he added.

"That's right" one of the audience said.

He couldn't hide himself from smiling.

"So, my dear wife, this song is for you" he pointed her, Rosé is surprised.