CHAPTER 2 awake

I sit there in the dark room that ive been trapped in for the past months its all silent i cant hear anything thats when i hear people walk in.

"hey lolo." I heard john speaking i smiled im glad that ive always got him. "hey laur". I heard Darian speaking. I was happy that she was here but i didn't hear Maddie she left she went to college and now has her own home but she never showed. My friends came from time to time except for two kenzie and Hayden never showed and I don't know why.Anyways they told me how they were doing and said they were all fine then darian said.

"hey i got my guitar me and johnny wanna sing something to you."

they started singing one of my favorite songs by Billie Eilish when the party's over.I felt like crying and it reminded me of how much fun i had with them and missed them thats when i felt a tingling it felt weird then everything went white and turned to a kinda vortex full of mermories.
then my eyes opened to find john and darian singing.

once they finished they looked down looking at me then Darian gasped and put her hand over her mouth in shock saying.

"Lauren!"

john teared up and said.

" am i dreaming Lauren you-your here."then he told darian to call the nurse. As i sat up and saw john he looked older and happy but in his eyes i could see pain. I smiled then out of nowhere sobbed john came up to me and hugged me i felt safe i was home.

end of chapter

hey guys sorry for not writing that much i promise ill write soon.

vote and comment if you want.

byeee.