CHAPTER 4 back to school part 2

"Hi I'm Dylan"

i let out my hand for her to shake but then she stared at it and looked back at me as i awkwardly put it back down.

um so I see you've made friends and any friends of them are friends of mine.

"I'm glad that we can be friends". I said shyly.
Well anyways we have to get to class you guys coming? I turned around to see Dylan rolling her eyes at me. I just shrug it of and walk away . We walk outside the building and look around to see everyone's eyes on me I hear whispering it felt weird having attention again it didn't feel normal people were looking at me in all different reasons.
We were walking down the hall as more whispers passed from one side of the hallway to the next. That's when I see a familiar face walking down the corridor he looks up and sees me he walks up to me and smiles at me. I was expecting more when hay saw me maybe a hello or even a hug  I don't know I really missed him but the silence was nice.
That's when we got interrupted by Kenzie.
"Um guys hellooo?"
(Wow way to ruin the moment kenz)
That is when I spoke and said."Um I gotta go to lesson".And just walked leaving everyone standing there.
Hayden's pov
After seeing Lauren I couldn't stop thinking about her she's even more gorgeous than I imagined when she wasn't around. I was about to talk to her but that's when kenzie ruined our I think moment. I need to talk to her.
Hey guys sorry this chapters short and sorry it took a long time to post but I'll try post soon anyways byyee.