Chapter 3

Your POV

---------------------

When I woke up I tried to get up but Shido's arm was wrapped around me I blushed a dark red. He then started to wake up I panicked he put his head on my shoulder and opened his eyes slowly "good morning" he whispered in my ear. I tried to speak but nothing came out "g-good...m-morning" I got out he chuckled "let's go eat breakfast" he said all I could do is nod.

He got up and helped me out of the bed we escorted me to the kitchen were j sat down at the table "so what would you like to eat!" Shido said happily while getting out a pan to make breakfast. Just then a girl with red hair squealed and ran up to the table I fell out of my chair. "Ahhhhh!!! Shido you said she was pretty but n-" before she could say anything else Shido put his hand over her mouth.

"(F/N) this is my sister Kitori..." He said scratching the back of his head he then continued making breakfast. "While I'm making breakfast you can go take a shower if you want" Shido said I nodded and Kitori showed me to the bathroom she even turned on the water for me.

Instead of taking a shower I took a bath I took off my clothes that Shido let me borrow and put them on the floor I then stepping into the bath felling the hot water at my legs I sink down until my whole body is in but my head it felt good.

Then I got lost in thought 'I wish that Shido likes me...he has too I mean what he did this morning..." I got out of thought when I heard the door open...WAIT THE DOOR OPENED!!! "Hey (F/N) hurry up I need a shower too" I tried to cover myself up good thing it was only Kitori "ok" I responded she closed the door and left.

I finished taking my shower I got out brushed my hair and teeth and put on the clothes that Shido gave me I felt comfortable in them. Then I looked into the mirror and realized how long my hair is it went all the way down to my knees oh well. I then left the bathroom and sat down in the chair I was sitting in before. Not too long after that Shido was down with breakfast.

I tried the first bite I was scared I don't know what it would taste like but it tasted awesome it was the best thing I've ever had "this is so goooood!" I said "thanks" Shido responded "hurry up and eat because your going to school with me" he continued my jaw dropped, then it turned into a smile...

To Be Continued...

Well that's the third chapter I hoped you liked it ^-^