Chapter 4

I ate and ran out the door I wonder what school is I thought to myself as long as Shido is there it should be fun! We said goodbye to Kitori and we went to school! I hope no one will try and kill me. When we arrived Shido had told me I was in all of his classes and we had them with Miss.Okamine. I don't know what to expect of her I hear she's nice. When I walked into the classroom I see a short woman with short brown hair and glasses in her mid 20's.

"Ok class today we have a new student miss.(L/N)" I bowed to the class then I sat next to Shido. Before I knew it class was over and I now have home EC were I met this smart girl Oragami the kids at the school say that she has a crush on Shido I try not to believe the rumor but it's impossible he might like her I mean she's pretty smart and I'm not that at all.

We were making cupcakes today and I knew how to make them, I don't know how I know but I just do. When my cupcake was finished it looked like a little kitten I gave it to Shido which he ate it happily "mmmm.... (F/N) this is good! We're did you learn how to cook" I blushed slightly and scratched the back of my head.

Oragami glanced over and turned away quickly I felt bad because she is my friend I think...so I went over and gave her a hug she smiled happily. Before I knew it the day was over I had fun at school today this day couldn't get better before I left to go home Oragami catches up with me "hey, (F/N) wanna come to my house so we can study" I was a little taken back by what she said then I smiled "sure, just let me tell Shido" I ran to find Shido and asked him "Shido can I go over Oragamis house" he nodded in response then hugged me "hurry back" he whispered in my ear I blushed lightly.

Then I ran back to Oragami then we left turns out that she doesn't live far from were I live-...I mean we're im staying. We studied for a bit then I asked "do you like Shido" she looked at me confused "why would you ask that..." I cut her off before she could say anything else "because I saw the way you looked at us when I have him that cupcake". She smiled a bit "no I don't like Shido buuuttt~...I know who does" she sang.

My face turned red "y-you do..." I felt nervous And my stomach started to hurt "yeah I think someone has a little crush on him"'she pointed to me and my face was dark red "u-uh I...G-got to go" I ran out of the house she ran after me and waited on her porch "ok bye see you at school tomorrow" she waved and giggled.

I let out a sigh of relief when I got to my house I opened the door and closed it and locked it. Then I walked slowly to Shido's room were I heard the TV turn off "Shido..." I said before he grabbed my hand and led me to his room I blushed a dark red he sat me on the bed and before I could say anything he kissed me. I was confused and my face got redder if possible I kissed back. Before I knew it I was laying down with Shido on top of me.

To be continued...

What will happen next ooooo Shido's getting bold ^O^ hoped you liked it I will be writing more!!!