full moon

Leaning against your locker, you're waiting for Yeri to drop all of her book before returning to your class. Hallways are packed, and break's almost over.

An out of all people in the crowd, you somehow to manage spot the one and only Park Jimin in all of his glory flirting with Choi Mina. Biting his lips Jimin said something to Mina making her giggles and hide her face behind her books while Jimin smugly smirking at her.

"Park Jimin is at it again," Yeri hushed whisper to you. "Huh?" You look at her baffled.

Did Yeri catch you staring at him? Yeri close her locker with a little bit of force causing a thud metal sound startled you. She took a glance at the couple who stand not too far from the both of your before whispering right against your ear.

"Last night after Junhwi's party he literally went home with Sooyeon, aka Mina's own best friend. And this morning I catch Sooyeon crying in the bathroom, what a total jerk."

"But look at him now, all flirty with Mina right after he f—" You nudge Yeri's hand stopping her as you make eye contact with the devil himself. He's currently staring at the both of you, hand swiping his bangs to the side and jaw clenching as if he could hear your conversations.

"Ouch! What? It's true though!" Yeri's doe eyes squinting in disgust.

"Let's-let's just go to our class shall we." You drag her away from the piercing of Jimin's eyes. You don't take a glance back at him after that, too afraid to do so. Jimin radiates this intimidating aura off of him. That instantly give you a warning that you definitely shouldn't mess with him.