waning gibbos moon

Everyone knows Park Jimin, his name rolls off from everyone tongues at least once a day. Park Jimin this, Jimin that. Everything about him seems so interesting and kind of mysterious.

You have this vibe that you know him, but you actually don't know him at all. Unlike his six other friend anyway, they are always with Jimin anywhere. Whether it's in class, lab or any places that he hangs out at. Except when he leaves for the night with a girl in his arms. They sort of like a pack, they said.

And that's actually true, bonded by the pack their brotherhood is stronger than ever. His pack is one of the strongest pack all across the town. Lead by him as the alpha of the pack.

"Jimin, Mina has been searching for you ever since recess." Seokjin plops down beside him,
"Yeah, I know." Jimin answers lazily scrolling through his phone.

"Then why aren't you go and see her you brat!" Seokjin slap the back of Jimin head making him wince.

"Nah, I'm out of it."

Seokjin wanted to throw another comment before seeing Jimin gaze darkened. "You know? you should have stopped playing like this Jimin."

"What about your mate? What is she going to feel when she knows her mate is—"

Jimin's groans stopping Seokjin's from finishing his sentence, "I know, I know. I will stop, eventually."

"And I don't think she's ready for me."

Getting up from his chair, Jimin pats Seokjin's shoulder. "Because she hasn't pull the trigger, yet."