Finals

Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Alison, Erica, Boyd, Isaac, Jackson, Malia, Kira, Danny, Ethan and Aiden were all sitting around the living room in the newly built pack house studying for their finals well in Stiles case watching Derek cook in the kitchen while talking with his Sister Cora.

"Earth to Stiles!" Scott says

"Yea!" Stiles replies

"I asked, what elements does 19 stand for on the periodic table?" Scott repeats

"Potassium and the letter is K" Stiles replies

"correct, what does Ag stand for? Isaac" Scott replies before moving on

"Silver" Isaac replies, proud of himself for remembering it

Stiles switches off again and goes back to watching Derek, who turns around and smiles at him before going back to talking to his sister.

"Let's take a break, Stiles is getting distracted again" Alisson suggests

"Good idea" Lydia agrees, getting tired of talking about science

Stiles looks around the room at the relationships in the group and thought about the ones, not in the room.

Scott and Kira, Alisson and Isaac, Jackson and Ethan, Lydia and Aiden, Erica and Boyd, Malia is dating Theo who couldn't make it to their study group, Liam and Hayden who are younger than them and Cory and Mason who are also in the same year as Liam and Hayden. Danny is also dating some guy named Logan who the pack haven't met yet except Jackson as he is Danny's best friend.

"Food is ready" Derek announces

The pack all get up and sit at the table while Stiles still sits in the living room lost in his thoughts.

"Stiles!" Derek says, shaking his shoulders

"Huh?" Stiles answers

"Are you okay?" Derek asks, worried about the boy as he hasn't been himself lately

"Yea I am fine, just stressed about finals" Stiles answers again.

"ok, food is on the table," Derek says before getting up and joining the others in the kitchen, noticing that Peter has also joined them.

Stiles pokes his head through the door, "hey guys I am going to my dads' see you in a bit, I will eat there"

He doesn't let anyone reply before grabbing his jacket and walking out of the door and into his beloved jeep.

Once he is gone, Derek turns to the others. "Does anyone know what is going on with Stiles?"

"What do you mean?" Scott asks

"He hasn't been himself lately, he has been very quiet and distant. He is always wrapped up in his thoughts. Is anything going on at school?" Derek explains

"not that we know of, we have all been super busy studying for finals. I just thought he was in concentration mode, as he likes to call it" Scott answers again

"Ok," Derek says

"Why are you so worried, nephew?" Peter asks

"Because he is pack and we look out for one another" Derek answers bluntly

"We will keep an eye on him," Lydia says

Meanwhile, Stiles was driving around Beacon Hills in his jeep needing to get away from the pack house to clear his head.

He is in love with Derek, has been for 2 years now, but he can't pick up the nerve to ask the sour wolf out, from fear of rejection.

He stops at the local diner and goes in. he takes a seat in the booth at the back of the diner and looks at the menu.