Introduction

You wake up in a strange place. You don't remember how you got there or where you came from. You only possess grave memories that are foggy, crowded in the back of your mind. Where are you? The thought never leaves. Around you there's nothing, but never ending darkness and the eery cries of something that you can't identify. There are screams eruptly cut off filling the air with the stench of lingering death. You want to run, but you're tied back, helpless. You're forced to stay. Finally, at the small, flickering light of a candlestick a figure comes into view. It's only a silhouette, for no one has ever seen their captures face or has lived to tell about it. He grins, showing off his sharp teeth and red beady eyes, but that's all. He is not a friend. He thrives on the people he has stolen  from their homes, stolen their memories, and we fear much worse. He will never let you leave. He doesn't approach, he doesn't make a single move as that terrifying smile is still pinned on his face. His eyes give nothing away. There suddenly is a cold draft that brushes against your skin and your heart beat accelerates. You're forced to shut your eyes, waiting for what has yet to come. Again, you ask yourself why are you here? You take a breath, one that may be your last when a sharp pain goes through your body. There's laughing then laughing... Then there's one haunting word that always burns in your thoughts. That haunts you every day. Your one hope. That one last thing... Escape.