[admire pt.2]

"wow jeongguk is this really you? you look even hotter in person to be honest, that camera quality didn't do you any justice. i think your friend ought to buy an iphone. i think his name is yoongi? well whatever his name is please tell him."

"you're so talkative in person but hardly speak through text. we should meet often because i like to hear you talk."

"stop you'll make me blush"

jeongguk let out a small chuckle suddenly pulled her into a hug. she was a bit shocked but gave in and hugged him back. she needed a hug.

they both headed into the cafe and ordered what they wanted and sat down on a table.

"so how are you feeling?"

"i'll still feel like shit, regardless. but i'm feeling a little better after meeting you. what about you?" she said as she forced a smile.

"i'm okay i guess, and i'm glad i made you feel better" things were getting awkward as he didn't know how to respond to what she said.

jungkooks p.o.v :

i could see that eunbi was forcing a smile. something isn't right.

eunbi's p.o.v :

*sudden flashback*

"who would love you? ha no one would, look at you, filthy b*tch. why did i give birth to this disappointment"

"go die, nobody cares about you, it's better if your existence is gone"

"die"

"die"

"die"

"ugly b*tch, no matter how many times i beat you, you still look ugly"

out of all times, why now... i had enough. i want this to end. i can't hold it in any longer. i just want to sleep and never wake up. i hate myself for f*cking up this perfect moment with jeongguk. maybe i should just go.

why is it that whenever i'm enjoying myself, the memories replay in my mind... or should i say bad memories. i want to forget it for good.

end of p.o.v

"jeongguk i gotta go" is what eunbi said before leaving the café.

jungkook was left at the café, speechless, he didn't know what to do. he has no idea what just happened.