[we will meet again]

eunbi's p.o.v

*39 missed calls from "ggukie"*

"its too late"

"this life of mine wasn't worth anything. i hated every second of it. i'm glad i'm about to end it. no more misery"

i wrote a letter for jeongguk, this will be the last thing of me. it's good he told me his address.

"good bye ggukie, i love you, you meant the world to me. talking to you calmed my mind and softened my heart. i went through a lot but it's time to say goodbye. i couldn't stand it no longer. please be happy. but most of all thank you for being the only one who cared for me, i couldn't be more thankful. please continue to be that inspiration to everyone else. i love you. and make sure to tell your friend about what i said too, you'll make more bomb ass selfies and become even more hotter. jokes aside, please be strong, keep in mind that i'll be watching over you, i love you."

i left the note in his doorstep and left. no one will hear of me again.

jungkooks p.o.v

this letter. my heart broke as i reread it. i can't believe she's gone. the girl i love, took her own life, because of me. i should've responded quicker. i'm so stupid. i'm hoping for the best, that she is alive.
i love you eunbi, we will meet again. one day, see you again.