Chapter 5

*Sara pov*

God!! What should I say them? Everyone were just standing quietly and expecting me to answer.

Even Mr and Mrs. Rao knew what happened between us so they too just stood there.

Don’t let me start about Maggy and Ashwin, They are standing in the corner as if this doesn’t involve them.

My family just kept looking at me expecting me to say something. I can’t lie to them may be a little but not completely.

I sighed and asked them “Do you remember Maggy? My best friend?”

They all nodded remembering but My brother looked at me shocked. I can tell that he understood now.

I pointed towards Maggy and said “Meghana is Maggy, She was… I mean is my best friend.”

My parents were shocked but came out of it and my dad asked “The same maggy about whom you always talk to us and you kept on asking us to come and meet her. You are even close to her family right.”

I nodded. Then my dad said “I am glad that she is the same one. Mr.Rao let’s get these two married.”

Mr.Rao asked in a shock state “You mean….”

“Yes. We normally would have waited for few more days to accept it. But I trust my daughter and when she likes someone so much then we can easily say that they are the best people we can ever know.” My dad said looking at me.

I gave him a small smile. Both my parents and Maggy’s parents congratulated each other and also congratulated Rithesh and Maggy.

Rithesh just stood there calmly giving small smiles to everyone but looking at me for every few seconds.

Even Maggy she is happy about the marriage to get fixed but doing the same for every few seconds giving me sad smile.

I looked at Ashwin and guess what he is also doing the same thing.

What the hell are these three doing? I mean they seemed like checking at me every few seconds so that I won’t just vanish in a blink.

 Rithesh with questions, Maggy with Little hope and finally Ashwin. No I didn’t read his expression because I don’t want to read it and understand it wrongly and get hurt again…

Our parents finally left us all alone in the living room and went inside study room with some breakfast to make planning for the wedding.

I was about to silently go to my room by getting the opportunity when Bhai was looking at other side of the room. I was almost successful, remember Almost.

Suddenly I heard “You are not going anywhere Sara. I need answers for a few questions.”

Gulping I turned toward him giving my best puppy dog face so that he can just leave it.

“No Sara not today. That’s not going to work.” He said stubbornly.

I gave up and asked him to follow me so that we can sit. And he asked Maggy and him to do the same.

I sat and asked him “What do you want to know Bhai?”

“Who is the boy you were talking about yesterday where you suddenly stopped in the middle as dad called you?” He asked directly getting to the point.

I looked at Ashwin and I can tell that he is nervous or maybe not. I am never correct about him. But maggy is a little nervous.

I slowly said “He is her.. Is her.. Is her bestfriend.” It is not a complete lie. They both are always like best friends to each other so…