Chapter 17

*Sara Pov*

Finally I reached my home and told my parents about them. We decided to send the car near hotel so that when their relatives come, anyone can go by using that to receive them.

The day finally ended with me still feeling his hands around me.

Next day if I say that my house is in chaos then that would be an understatement. Marriage is going to be conducted in the afternoon but no one is trying to breathe.

We all got ready and I was about to call Maggy asking about does she need me but I saw that I got a message and it is again a good morning message from Ashwin.

I called Maggy. She lifted and said "Good morning Sara. What are you doing?"

Is she asking me that what am I doing?

"Maggy are you ok. Do you need me to come there?"

She laughed and said "I am totally fine Sara. What about you? And you don't need to come here."

"What?" I asked her confused. Then there was some moment back there in the phone.

"Sara please help me I am going to die. She is acting so cool like as if she is not going to get married in few hours and just going to have a relaxing day." Lucky said from other end rambling.

"Now I just feel like you are the bride Lucky. It's ok let her be. We will see after we reach the venue."

"Ok. Here talk to her." Lucky said giving the phone to Maggy.

"Sara so what is today specials. Did you eat Breakfast? I already ate you know and the Breakfast is amazing. I wish you are here and we could have eaten together." She said calmly.

"Maggy I need to go. So get ready bye." I said.

"Ok bye. Have a nice day." She said hanging up.

If she is acting like this then what about my brother, with that thought I rushed towards his room.

When I entered his room I saw that he is sitting leisurely on the bed eating breakfast.

"Bhai are you ok?" I asked him.

"Oh hi Sara. I am completely fine as you can see. And the Breakfast is so good here have it." He said offering me smiling at me.

Ok now I am having a panic attack for sure. "You eat Bhai. Enjoy." I said leaving his room.

Why are these both acting so cool? Maybe after reaching the venue they will actually act as some Bride and Groom.

We immediately got ready completely and reached the venue. After some time I got a call from Ashwin and he said "We reached here."

"Ok. Is Maggy having any panic attack or something?"

"No. Not at all. Infact she is smiling like there is no tomorrow. What about you're Bhai?"

"Same here. Ok bye I will come there in few minutes."

After sometime I reached near the room allotted to Maggy, and I saw Ashwin standing outside the door.

"Good Afternoon Sara." He said looking at me.

"Good Afternoon Ashwin. Can you please go and check on Bhai and give those talks or something so that he can act like he is going to get married in less than one hour."

"Yeah sure." He said and I was about to pass him but he suddenly hold me by my waist and said "You are looking beautiful in this saree."

I can't speak. Nope not at all because his hand is directly touching my skin. Again those stupid tingles spread on my waist.