Part 14

Part 14
I figured out that Wendy aka my cell mate, and the others made up a plan to escape. I decited to stay in my cell eventrough Wendy tried to make me leave to. I have to stay here for a couple more months. And if I escape I have to stay even longer. So no I am not escaping. almost night, Almost time for the other prisoners to escape. I saw Wendy getting up and she laid her book down.
W: I give you one more chance, are you coming with us?
Y: No, I am good here besides I only have a couple more months to spend here and I don't want to stay here longer than I actually have to.
W: Whatever you want, just remember, if we make it out and you are the only one here then it's your fault that you are here.
Y: Oh I promise you I know that. I am just being smart, you know.
W: What you're doing right now is not smart little one, that's being stupid. Your friends are getting out and you will be the only one left.
Y: We will see after. I promise you if they catch you, you have to spend more time here than I have.
W: Blah blah blah.
then suddenly I Heard an alarm. I saw Wendy getting out and all the other prisoners ran as fast as they could to make it out and be free. Even if they did escape, the FBI would still Look for them. The ones who escaped are real criminals and they even looked for me who is actually innocent. So why wouldn't they look for the real ones, why wouldn't they look for the criminals? I am I right or am I right?

°°°Raven's pov°°°
We went back home, Tom is still broke but we have to move on. Even through my sister is in jail. I know this is hard for Tom even for Z I mean actually they were friends and my sister and Tom were even more. I really hope we can get her out of there. We put on the TV and I got some snacks in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard Z scream.
R: What's happening over there?!
Z: There is a huge escape in the prison where Y/N is in. It's life on the TV.
T: I really hope she didn't escape. Because if she did she would have to stay for a longer time.
I ran over to the TV to see what was happening. We then saw Y/N. But she wasn't fighting. She was standing with the police officer. And pointed to some girls. They catched them and broth Y/N to a diffrent car.
R: I know that officer.
T: You do?
R: He is promising to let her go. And the moment she is free, she will be his peronal slave.
T: WAIT WHAT?!!
Z: How do we get her out?
R: I know where he lives.
Z: How?
R: Information only The other side has.
T: Thank god.
We all got in the car and drove off.

°°°Your pov°°°
This nice officer took me outside and drove me to the FBI so he could cut me free. And so he did. He would bring me to Tom's but then I saw him driving into another street.
Y: Excuse me sir that is the wrong street.
Officer: I know...
Y: What do you mean?
I saw a car driving like crazy behind us.
O: Who is that?
When they pasted us I saw Z. She was yelling at someone. They stoped right in front of us.
Y:Ahhhh!
I saw we stopped right on time.
O: HOLLY HELL WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!
I saw Tom getting out.
T: You have somrthing that belongs to me!
O: What?
T: GIVE ME BACK Y/N!!!!