Part 22 (Last part)

°°°Part 22°°°
°°°4 days later°°°
We went to this amazing cafe to get a drink.
T: What do you want love?
Y: Just a cup of tea.
T: Ofcourse.
We walked over to the counter and came back with my favorite tea.
Y: Thanks Tommy
He sat down and droped his spoon for his coffie so he went on one knee.
T: Y/N, I know this is soon but you are the love of my life. You are making me the most happy and lucky man of the world. I love you. And I want to raise our kids together, I want to do everything together.
He grabbed my hand. And I started crying.
Y: Tom...
T: Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?
Y: Yes I will...
He got back up and so did I. He kissed me and putted on the ring it was beautyfull.
T: I love you
Y: I love you to.
The whole cafe started clapping and cheering. We just sat down and I was blushing crazy. We got home and we took a picture for Tom's instagram and I was to lazy to post one. No not really but Tom helped me because I am not good with stuff like instagram. We got many coments... negative and positive. But I don't care about the negative ones. I am happy with Tom and nothing els matters.

°°°5 years later°°°
We got the twins. They are called Gwen and Peter. They are amazing and SUPER cute. Paddy and Nikki are the godparents of Peter and Gwen has Dom, Harry and Sam as her godparents. We wanted them to be the godparents because they were really there for us when I was pregant. And my brother... he lives in LA with Z. I told Tom about everything a couple weeks after the incident. I am so lucky living her. I got on the right on the right path. But still, where ever I go, I will always be the girl from the other side.