Chapter 1

"Let's go, Come on! We're gonna be late." My friend Nikki screamed referring to the concert we were going to.. The One Direction concert. I ran down the stairs as I saw her waiting in the car.

"Wow, You look good! It seems Niall's finally gonna meet his princess today." Nikki said, making me blush. I mean, I wasn't even that pretty. I was just.. Decent looking. I certainly could not be Niall's princess, even though I wish I was.

"Could you stop day-dreaming about Niall and move your butt!" Nikki shouted.

"Harry is not going anywhere! He'll be there when we reach" I yelled back and we were on our way.

"Wow, so many girls! So many pretty girls.. He's never gonna notice me." I blurted out.

"What? I didn't hear you." Nikki said, not really paying attention to me.

"Thank god you didn't." I thought to myself. I mean, even if so many girls weren't here he would never notice me.. Would he?

"Kiara, Kiara! C'mon! Let's go!" Nikki screamed, tugging at my jumper's sleeves.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I said irritated. We were inside the hall.. It was huge but it was still very crowded and hot!

"The boys are coming! The boys are coming!" Nikki chanted as she made her way through the cheering crowd.. We were there, In the front row. As the boys finally came on stage.

"Hello, peoples!" Louis said, as the girls in the crowd started screaming. Oh, lord.

"Hello, there, ladies!" Harry said in his charming ways making Nikki fangirl and turn tomato-Red. Harry was Nikki's favorite. She loved him.. rather she worshipped him.

"You are such a girly-girl!" I teased.

"As if you aren't! Haven't you seen Niall yet?" She taunted. Wait, I actually haven't. Where was he? My eyes were all over the place till I finally saw him.. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Niall Horan was standing right in front.. Staring at me.