The Whingey Mental Voice

Ghastly and Shudder are alive and Ravel isn't a traitor and will never be.

Nobody excpet Ravel and Saracen himself knows his power is x-ray vision. He isn't a mind-reader or a sensitive and can deduce things by looking through walls and pockets. This story is where Saracen is in Skulduggery's house and finds out too much. (Keep in mind this story is meant to be bad and is designed to make you cringe.)

Skulduggery had called the Dead Men and Valkyrie over to his house for a party to celebrate the defeat of Argeddion. The Dead Men hadn't been to Skulduggerys house since he renovated for Valkyrie, so they took a look around. Saracen was too lazy to walk through the whole house, so he just used his power to see into each room. He was nearing the last room when he saw through some bricks into a secret compartment with a breif case in it.

"Ooooo! Skulduggery has some secrets." Saracen thought in a whingey mental voice. Saracen strolled through Skulduggerys labyrinth of corridors until he approached the wall. He raised his hand in fascination, pressed a few bricks and took the suitcase out of the 'secret' compartment. Most curiously, he couldn't see inside the brief case, it stayed as dark as the shadows, when he tried (I wonder why Saracen). He decided to take it out to the group and embaress Skulduggery with it. And that's exactly what he did. By the time Saracen reached the living room again the rest of the Dead Men and Valkyrie were already there, merrily chatting. As he strolled in he heard Dexter say how they could never tell what Skulduggery was thing becuase they couldn't see Skulduggerys facial expression, due to his lack of face. Dexter then leaned over and playfully activated Skulduggerys facade. Skulduggery then turned around and saw Saracen, he smiled and then frowned and paled when he saw what was in Saracens hand.

"Saracen..."Skulduggery whispered, "You should put that away." The rest of the Dead Men looked at Skulduggery, while Valkyrie continued to pale until she and Skulduggery look like my bedsheets.

"Not until you show us what's in it!" Declared Saracen mischeviously.

"Yeah!" Chorused the Dead Men in unity, minus Skulduggery.

There you go! Are terrible chapter designed to make you cringe. Have you cringed yet? If you haven't you definetely will next chapter. Bye!