and i, for you

"so, you were scared this entire time, thinking i didn't like you back because you thought i was straight?" fuyuhiko rose a brow, sipping on his coffee.

"i mean.. yeah. you don't seem as.. you know-" he motioned to fuyuhiko, then sighing when the shorter male didn't understand. "you don't seem gay."

"i'm bi." fuyuhiko looked down at his coffee, twirling the small straw in the cup. "i've known for a while. i didn't say anything to anyone because i thought it wasn't their business."

"but, we're your friends, fuyuhiko." kazuichi sighed. drinking his chocolate milkshake.

fuyuhiko scrunched up his nose. "the whole milkshake is ruining the moment."

kazuichi giggled. "sorry. i don't like coffee."

"it's fine. anyway, i'm.." he finally looked up at the pink haired male. "i'm sorry. sorry i didn't fucking tell you. truth be told, i was kind of scared."

"oh? the big bad ultimate yakuza was scared?" he joked, a big grin on his face. he looked at him, lovingly. his eyes showing nothing but love for the blonde.

fuyuhiko smiled back. "shut up."

-

uhm. i forgot this existed. also, i forgot how to write as y'all can tell.
anyway, this isn't the end of the book. there's one more chapter left.