࿐ཻ epilogue

"h-hey! kazuichi slow down—" fuyuhiko yelled, being pulled by the taller male. he was running while kazuichi was speed-walking.

"oh, my bad fuyuhiko! forgot you had short legs." he grinned, showing his sharp teeth. he squeezed the blonde's hand a bit. the blonde, for a split second, smiled softly.

"what are you so excited for?" fuyuhiko asked, now standing next to kazuichi.

"y'know its our one year right?" the pink haired male smiled. the other male nodded. "weeell, i may have planned something!"

the blonde rose a brow. "what?" he had a small smile on his face. their hands still intertwined, kazuichi rubbed his thumb over fuyuhiko's hand.

"you'll see~"

.

"okay now, fuyu, bare with me. im not that romantic but-"

"shut the fuck up this is perfect. you know i don't like to go out. this is amazing, kaz." the blonde said, smiling at kazuichi. "seriously though, it's great."

there they were, sitting on a blanket that was set over some grass. a huge basket of food next to them. trees surrounding the area. it was peaceful. nothing grand, it was nice and simple.

with a deep inhale, kazuichi looked at fuyuhiko. "um, i-" he stammered, looking everywhere but at the blonde. "i love you."

fuyuhiko's eyes widened, trying to find kazuichi's to see if this was some kind of joke. "what?"

"i love you." he repeated, rubbing the back of his neck. it took fuyuhiko a bit, but after a few seconds he smiled brightly.

"i love you too."

-

dont fucking judge the ending, i had NO idea how to end this shit. i hate this book with all my being, it so cringe.

anyway this is the end of
"things that fall"
i hope you enjoyed this cringy shit.

i might make another book but im not quite sure which ship.

-