The meet

You woke up holing your head, with a slight hangover from last night. You soon realized what time it is "Crap, crap, crap, crap! I'm going to be late!". You jump out of bed grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom.

You go to the kitchen and grabbed a rockstar energy drink

You go to the kitchen and grabbed a rockstar energy drink. You started to walk to school, you didn't need to drive since you only live a block away. All of the sudden you walked past this group of guys surrounding a couple of girls in the same school as you( the only where are you know they're in the same school is because they're wearing uniforms you're supposed to wear uniform but you just don't care).

You walk towards the group and try to see what's happening. You notice they were picking on the four girls. Without thinking you pushed people out of the way and got in front of the boys making a big scene. "What do you think hit doing?" You said with anger. "This doesn't concern you, little girl!" one the boys say. You got even matter at that comment you tighten your fist and punched him till he dropped to the floor. You then grabbed the girls and started to run."Thank you so much." one if the girl says.

"No problem." you give a slight smile."I'm jisoo and these are my friends Lisa, Rosè, and Jennie.". They all wave at me with a big smile on their faces."I-im y/n." you hesitated because of your bad reputation from the past. " Aren't you that gi-" you cut them off with a fake sad face "Yeah, that's me. But I changed I promise.". You tried your best to act like you was sad. They giggled and one of them said" We don't care about the past, you helped us out and that's good enough for me to be your friend ." they nodded and smiled at you.

"So, what school do you go to?" Jisoo said with a lingering smile. "Oh, well funny you should ask I just move to that school." You pointed at your new high school academy. "Oh really us to! Why aren't you wearing your uniform ?" Lisa asked shyly."I don't really care for uniforms, I'd rather wear my own clothes." You said as you guys started to walk to school which is A few steps away. "Well I guess this is my new school." you stopped walking to get a good view of the enormous school.

"Yeah but we got to tell you something . We know that your still on that gang and we want to be apart of it." They all went silent. "I mean I could train you but it won't be easy at all. I can teach you how to fight, fire a gun, and some other stuff." You said while texting the gang that you got some new recruits. You didn't hesitate to welcome them to you gang considering most of them where went away into a juvenile detention facility.

You needed some new people , so you couldn't and wouldn't say no to them."We'll start tomorrow bring some workout clothes and a lot of water." You told them with a reassuring smile. You guys started to walk in to the cafeteria scope out the new people."would you mind introducing me to all the 'cliches' and "gangs"." You say doing quotes with you hands. "Let's start with the "popular kids"; See then right there?" She points at a group of girls wearing short shorts and a cropped top that looked like a bra.

"Yeah, what's up with them?" You say crossing your arms."They basically own this school ,everyone's scared of them. They will not hesitate to beat you till you can't see no more. But I don't think they will be a issue with you considering you are a gang leader with boxing and UFC training."

They say while sitting down at a empty table."What about them? What's there story?" You point at a group of girls that dress like there bad ass." Those are the wanna be babes, they all think there strong and scary. They do petty things like fight over a boy who doesn't evan know they are people in this school. Oh speaking about them you don't want to get know those boys over there, everyone's in love with them. Evan if you just looked at the boys all the girl groups will come for you head."

"I can easily handle them." You scoffed and started to get up to go to first period."What do you have?" Jennie asked. " I have art-" befor you could finish they all gasped and stopped walking "Don't get close to the boys I was talking about earlier. Jennie has that class so just hang out with her." Jisoo said .

"Noted, you want to get to class Jennie?"You said looking at the shyest girl you ever seen. She nodded and waved goodbye to the others." If you don't mind me asking, why don't you talk much?" You ask in nicest way you could."I just get really shy but I'm trying to stop being so shy...but it doesn't help." She said looking down to the floor.

"I'll help you. I mean what's the worst that can happen." You giggle then walking in the art room. Everyone started to look at you mostly that group of boys though. You glare at them with the dirtiest look you could give. Three of them started to walk towards the table your sitting at.

You just released that that was the same group of boys from this morning. " your think your tuff just because you took out the weakest m bet of are gang?" You laugh at that comment. " gangs don't have weak members when one of the members in the gang is less stronger then the leader, the leader is usually the week one. If you fail to train them that's your problem. A true leader doesn't stop for anything till the "weakest member" of your group can hold a fight with you." You said a-matter-of-factly.

"You know nothing about gangs and being a leader of one." One of them step up and give you a dirty look. " You must not know me then. I run the most famous girl gang in Asian." They all laugh "Prove it then." The all scoff and gold there arms." Okay I will call them up know." You take out your phone and call hyunA and put them on speaker. " Hey boss, about the shipment of the You-know, well EXO Double crosses us." You sigh . " They never learn , but that's not what I called you for. Get the others including EXO and meet me at the spot. Not the one that we do all the shipment checks in, the UFC training house." You say grabbing you stuff. "Let's go, come one Jisoo let's get the other girls." You signed for the boys and the "gang" to get there stuff and leave.

You get the girls and headed to the place. You u see HyunA and IU at the door and they greet you.

To be continued....