Short-Lived

This is a short chapter because I can.

Jason and David brought in the Portals. They have been carrying them the entire time, proving to Davion that they were powerful. Davion just found it amusing though.

"Here sir." Jason said. Davion took out a bunch of C4 and planted them all over both portals. He ordered for everyone to leave the room, and then blew up the portals. Fragments escaped the room, slicing through the walls. Some fragments went at full speed at Davion, hitting him. A sharp as they were, they bounced off. He chuckled to himself, he was basically unstoppable.

"Check the cameras, Jason. I want you to record the explosion." Davion commanded. Jason walked off to the security room and recorded the scene. A few moments later, he came back and gave the recording to Davion. He pocketed the USB and walked down the hallways. He went upstairs and walked into a communication room.

"Were you successful in the destruction of the portals?" A feminine voice rang.

"Yes, master." Davion answered. An elevator came down, revealing a woman. She walked up to Davion and took off his helmet.

"You know what you have earned, haven't you~?" She said. Davion slowly nodded.

"But what if I don't want to?" The women looked at him.

"Davion. Davion, Davion, Davion. You know that you have to. You're family is being watched by my mercenaries. You make one wrong move, and Bam. Erased." The woman said. Davion didn't like this. He hated it. But he had to, his family was at stake. The woman forced him into the room, forcing herself onto him. In the middle of all that, Davion pulled out a pistol and aimed at the woman's head.

"You can't tell me what to do. I've been under your fucking control for too long." Davion shouted. Before the woman could say anything, he shot her. He quickly changed into his armor and shot the womans body multiple times. He lit the room on fire before walking out.

Nz woke up slowly. His vision was blurry, but he could tell his was in an interrogation room.

"Ah, you're finally awake. Those portals you had in your basement. What were they for?" Davion questioned.

"I only wanted to explore the other dimensions!" Nz answered. Davion shook his head.

"Well, you just doomed this dimension. One of your damn portals opened and let in a whole regiment from another dimension! This dimension could get totally conquered because of your curious ass!" Nz was totally taken aback by this. Did he just doomed this whole world?

Davion punched Nz multiple times in the face before leaving the room in anger. An hour later, Nz felt something cutting at his wrists.

"It's okay, these idiots didn't even know about my fucking fireballs." Bowsette whispered. He was released and saw that everyone was there.

"Woah, is everyone safe?" Nz asked. EnZee nodded. He was carrying a tied up Jason, David was also tied up, but he was on the floor. They both were screaming, but it was muffled. They quickly got out of the place. Heading straight for home. They ran and ran and ran for what seemed like miles. They finally made it home after what felt like hours.