Saji Genhō|K†M: Sangokuden no Gaim

Name: Saji Genhou

Name: Saji Genhou

Original Counterpart: Zuo Ci - Yuanfang

True Name: N/A

Kanji: 左慈 元放

Romaji: Saji Genhō

Furigana: さじ・げんほう

Gender: Male

Age: Young Adult

Aliases

・Kamen Rider Tyrant (仮面ライダータイラント, Kamen Raidā Tairanto)
・Genesis Rider Tyrant (ゲネシスライダータイラント, Geneshisu Raidā Tairanto)

Rider Motifs

・Dragonfruit
・European Knight

Rider Alignment: Villian

Likes

・Fulfilling their goals to destroy the world
・His attempts to kill Yuuki Kusanagi

Dislikes

・Yuuki Kusanagi/Kamen Rider Gaim (his mortal enemy)

Affiliation: White Clothes

Occupations

・Member of White Clothes

―――――――――――――――――――
Origin
―――――――――――――――――――

Saji Genhou has made his first and only appearance in the Koihime†Musou in 2007 as one of the main antagonists. He was trying to steal the priceless bronze mirror from the museum, but, a young man called Kazuto Hongo (北郷 一刀, Hongō Kazuto) prevented him from doing so, but as a result, a fight between them has been broke out. As they've fighting fiercely, the mirror was shattered in the process and sent Kazuto back in time to an alternate ancient China. He is also traveling to the same place and reveals himself to be a member of White Clothes. When he has Kazuto Hongou in his sight, he immediately trying to kill him for repeatedly getting in his way. It is unknown what happened to him as he was last seen fighting against Chouun Shiryuu (趙雲 子龍 Zhao Yun), Bachou Moki (馬超 孟起, Ma Chao), and Kochuu Kanshou (黄忠 漢升, Huang Zhong) as Kazuto tries to stop Ukitsu (于吉 Yu Ji) from erasing this world.

―――――――――――――――――――
Background
―――――――――――――――――――

Saji Genhou is a mysterious young man who was travel to the present time and impersonating to be another student at St. Francesca Academy and goes to Tokyo Metropolitan Museum to steal a priceless Bronze Mirror from museum, but, he was immediately intercepted by four individuals who were trying to prevent him from escaping; Yuuki Kusanagi (草薙 悠来 Kusanagi Yūki), Makoto Takasugi (高杉 真琴 Takasugi Makoto), Haruna Sakurada (櫻田 春奈 Sakurada Haruna), and Mio Kusanagi (草薙 澪 Kusanagi Mio). As they've fighting fiercely, the mirror was shattered in the process and the four individuals were sent in time to alternate ancient China while Saji himself traveled to the same place to meet up with the White Clothes and enact their plan to destroy this world.