Prologue

Hermione's POV:
   I had returned home early from my job at the Ministry. It's been a two years since the Battle of Hogwarts and a year since graduation. Two years since I've been dating Ron. He has been the most caring and loving boyfriend ever. I've been working at Ministry ever since I graduated as Head in the Enforcement and Regulation of Law department.
   "Babe, I'm home!" I called
  I didn't get a reply. Maybe, he's working late. I kept my beaded bag at the kitchen counter. Just then, I heard some sounds coming from upstairs. I made my way up, that's when I realised it was moaning and it was coming from mine and Ron's bedroom. I opened the door to find the most heartbreaking sight of all. A half naked Ron on a half naked Lavender. Tears ran down my cheeks like a river
  "Ron? How could you?" I cried
"Hermione... I thought you won't be home until late?" Ron stammered
"How long?" I asked
"Um... I... uh.." Ron stuttered
   "Six months." Lavender answered
"What?!?" I yelled
  "Have fun with your slut! You won't be seeing me for a while!" I said running down
   I ran down and got my beaded bag and accioed all my and stuffed it in. Ron came down running with Lavender trailing behind. Ì feel disgusted at the moment. I made my way to door before he could reach me and apparated immediately to the first place that came in my mind. Romania. I had a apartment here that no one is aware of. I got it from my Aunt who passed away few years ago. I was always her favourite. She loved to spoil me. She didn't have kids so all her property and money was given to me because that's what she wrote in her will. I threw my beaded bag on couch and ran to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed crying. What did I do that the only person I've ever loved, cheated on me with none other than the girl I despise? I cried myself to sleep. Next day I woke up with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I took a long cold shower. I wore a loose crop top, shorts and sneakers. I grabbed my handbag and a random book from bookshelf and went to a park. There were only very few people here. I sat at a spot under a tree, there were many more trees near it. I opened my book. It seems like I brought 'The Fault in Our Stars' with me. I sat and read until I heard a roar. I looked up and saw a very angry Opaleye. Luckily, the park was already an isolated one during daytime, so no one was here. I put my book down and made my way to it. It saw me, we made an eye contact for a minute or so and the next I know, it was calmly standing right there. A little hesitantly,  I held out my hand to pet it. It just pressed it's head on the palm of my hand. I moved closer to it and pet it. It nuzzled against me. It's so pretty. It had beautiful blue eyes that pierced in my chocolate brown eyes. It gestured me to climb on its back. I bit my lower lip.
   "You sure?" I asked and it nodded
I picked up my book and climbed on its back. After a moment it took off. Flying so high, I could see half of Romania. It flew above the clouds, it was such a beautiful sight, so calm and serene. I gently placed my hand on it's neck. After a few minutes, I was laying on it's back with my legs dangling from either side. I took out my book and was reading it. Just then someone had to interrupt my reading and mind.
  "Excuse me?" A voice called

*****************************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to Vote!!
Next chapter will be published SOON!!!
You guys are the best... love you all and thanks for reading 💞 💞 💞

~ Lyssie