New Book!

Hey guys,
   Thanks for reading this book. I promise the next updates are coming soon! Anyways, I have published a new book called 'When We First Met'. Please go ahead and read it. I have already published the prologue. Tell me your thoughts on it. I really hope you like it.

When We First Met

 Catalina Caressa Marisol Ziva, a girl who was abused since a very tender age of six

Catalina Caressa Marisol Ziva, a girl who was abused since a very tender age of six. Going through the trauma she does, it makes it difficult for her to trust anyone and she is terrified of anyone she doesn't know. In the of her torturous days, she comes face to face with her mate. Terrified of the outcomes, combined with the life she led, she does one thing that comes to her mind! She runs! Runs away from her mate and pack and vanishes without a trace! No one knows where she is or how she is, they only know that she is alive!

Roscoe Fraser Aurelio Cedar, the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack has always been taught to love, protect and care for his mate. He is taught that a mate is to be treated with atmost respect. He has been searching for his mate for years now. When he comes face to face with his mate and she runs away from him, he is left heartbroken, thinking his mate doesn't want him. Not completely knowing why his mate ran away, he tries to find her but the more the time passes, the more he loses hope. Little did he know that his mate will be before him in the unexpected hour.

  Catalina has till date regretted her decision of running away from her mate. She searches everywhere she can for him. Will she be able to find him ever? Will he forgive her for running away from him, if she does find him? Will they find love in each other?
Cover By: KV2700

Please read and tell me what you think! Thanks💞

~Lyssie