chap 1

Naruto stared blankly at the people, the traitors before him. After everything he has done for them, they betray him. All for some traitorous bastard that wouldn't even give the village a backward glance. Sasuke Uchiha Oh yes, the emo bastard. The villagers practically worshiped the very ground he walked on. That boy could do no wrong. But, Naruto on the other hand? Let him even step a toe out of line and the village will try to jump down his throat and bite his head off. When that self-serving, arrogant, winning brat gets everything handed to him without consequence when Naruto had to literally fight to get to where he is. Being beaten, kicked, spit on, and ridiculed his entire life for something as simple as a bad incident on the day of his birth. The Kyuubi. The nine-tailed dragon. The first of his kind had attacked his Village on the night of his birth, killing his father in the process. His mother had hated him ever since. Not only that, but she had denounced him as her son and told the whole village her baby was killed in the attack. Furthermore, she watched as he was tormented by the village for 13 years, and now this? Even though she had never told him of his father when she came to mock him about being a demon, he wasn’t stupid like the villagers on the island. He had seen the pictures in the Hokage’s office. He had seen the picture of his father. And most of all he had seen his looks in hers. Naruto stared around at the scowls and sneers being directed at him.

Then he started to chuckle.

It started out as a small thing but then turned into full-blown demented laughter.

The village folk looked on in confusion and fear at the boy they had labeled a demon.

“Are you people serious? You banish the ONLY person who can even think to measure up your precious Uchiha? But don’t worry, I held no love for this fucking village anyway. But mark my words, I will return and I will ruin you.” Naruto laughed out menacingly.

“Just be out of here before nightfall.” Tsunade of the Senju clan said. “Gladly.” Naruto then turned around to head to the island docks to set up a boat to leave the godforsaken village. Naruto never saw the fear-filled gazes of the villagers behind him. Nor did he notice the red curious eyes following him as he left.

****

Naruto was in the forest next to the cliff side of the village. Relinquishing in his last time at his favorite place in the world. A twig snapped to Naruto’s left and he whipped his head around to stare at the forest shadows.

“Who’s there?” Naruto asked cautiously. A large figure emerged from the foliage. The creature was as tall as an elephant with red-orange scales red eyes, and huge faded orange wings with spikes on them. However it wasn’t the beast itself that sparked awe in his mind, no it was its tail Or rather tails The tails, 9 of them, looked to be topped with fur and had black tips. Its paws were also black with long wicked claws at the tip of each toe. The creature or dragon shall he say, upon closer inspection also had long fangs poking at its bottom lip Naruto reached his hand out slowly towards the dragons cheek.for some reason he felt a sort of connection, longing towards the creature.

The dragon recoiled slightly at the touch and Naruto frowned then sighed looking at the lowering sun. He turned back to the large dragon in front of him for a moment before stepping back. ‘’I have to leave. If you truly are curious about me as I think you, and if you are who I think you are, follow me.’’ Naruto whispered to the dragon before disappearing into the forest back to the village.

The dragon looked on as the human he had watched over the years walk away. He had watched the boy his entire life watching helplessly as the boy was mistreated and disrespected. Now, being allowed to finally be close to the child after all these years? There wasn't even a decision to make.