ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1

*3rd Person POV (Y/n's Dream)*

Y/n: *Walks around* La! La! La!

Y/n: *Sees a house made of pudding* PUDDING! *Has stars in his eyes and quickly runs to the pudding house and eats it in one second*

Y/n: *Burps* Hehe, excuse me. *Continues walking*

Just as he was walking he then saw a castle made of pudding.

Y/n: *Has stars in his eyes and drools at his mouth* CASTLE PUDDING!!!

He then quickly runs to the castle made of pudding, but as he step inside the castle, everything began to shake and accompanied by a weird sound...

Y/N! Y/N!!!

*Y/n's POV*

I quickly open my eyes because of my name being called in my dream, I was still sleepy when I opened my eyes, but I saw someone in front of me, his face close to mine.

And when I saw that, my eyes were completely open, I scream and head butted the person, He then fell to the seat which was next to me and I started kicking him.

Y/n: STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! HELP ME KOUTARO NII-CHAN!!!

???: Y/N STOP KICKING! IT'S ME!!!

I then stop and look at the person...... IT WAS KOUTARO NII-CHAN!

Y/n: Oh my gosh! Koutaro nii-chan are you ok?!

Koutaro: DO I LOOK OK TO YOU?! YOU HEAD BUTTED AND KICKED ME YOU IDIOT!!!

Shock by his outburst I feel tears started to build in my eyes and look down, I think he noticed the tears in my eyes because his angry and annoyed face turn to Shock and panic.

Koutaro: H-Hey, I-I didn't mean to s-shout at you I-I jus-

*Time stops*

Y/n: *looks at the readers* If you guys notice that Koutaro nii-chan is out of character well, he's acting strange because the creator made him a little protective over me, Hmm, Ok?

*Time continues*

Koutaro: I-I just g-got a little surprise that's all.

But I still didn't look at him, I still look down, cheeks puff and holding my tears.

Koutaro: Um... How about this, after you meet the girls we can go for some ice cream?

After the word "ice cream" I immediately look at him with stars in my eyes.

Y/n: Really?

Koutaro: Really.

Y/n: YAY! I LOVE YOU KOUTARO NII-CHAN!!!

Koutaro: Haha, I know.

Y/n: So... what do we do now?

Koutaro: Well, I have something to tell you.

Y/n: Hmm?

Koutaro: The girls you're gonna meet..... are not ordinary girls.

When he said "they're not ordinary girls", I started think.

Y/n's mind : What if they're insane, maybe they escaped from the mental hospital and asked Koutaro nii-chan for help or worse.... WHAT IF THEY'RE KILLERS WHO ESCAPED FROM PRISON!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

Koutaro: Y/n?

Y/n: PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT KILLERS!!!

Koutaro: What?! They're not killers!