Part 8 🥵

Previously: You notice that Alex had his hand on your inner thigh but you didn't think anything of it and kept watching the movie, it finished and so you just turned off the tv.

Alex looks at you, you look back at him (his hand is still in your inner thigh)

Now:
He noticed that he still had his hand there so he quickly took it off from you thigh.
A: sorry... ☺️😳
Y/n: aw, it's fine. It's not like it's a bad thing. You look cute when you blush.
A: shut up 😂

*the next day*

(You guys are on summer break btw and you've been dating Alex for 6 months, your mom passed away but you still missed her)

Text from my boo 💞
My boo 💞 (Alex): hey, baby girl!!
Y/n: hey, baby. What's up?
My boo 💞: wanna hang out with the squad and me?
Y/n: sure, where and when?
My boo 💞: today at 6 and at the movies then to the park.
Y/n: aww, I remember when I went to the park when I was little.
My boo 💞: oh my God, same.
Y/n: I'll see you later so I can get ready.
My boo 💞: okay, see you later. I love you, Bebe.
Y/n: I love you, too, baby boy.
*end of text messages*

You took a shower, got dressed, and did your makeup.

What you wore...

Makeup ☝️☝️

Makeup ☝️☝️

You texted "the squad ✌️"
Y/n: GaNg GaNg!
All: HeYyYyY
Y/n: are y'all ready to go the the movies?
D/Diego: yep
Des/ Chris: yes
C/desire: for sure
Hailey: no, I'm not ready yet.
Alex: I'm ready.
Y/n: let's wait for Hailey, y'all.
Everything except Hailey: okayyy
Hailey: y'all could wait at my house
Y/n: okay, what's the address?
Hailey: *inserts address*

Everyone is at Hailey's house, waiting for her to be don't getting ready. It was already 5:30 and everyone had to be there by 6:00. She finally came downstairs.

H (ona, I'm changing it to "h"): I'm ready, let's go.
All: okay
*everyone gets in the car and drive to the movies*

[At the movies]

They watched the movie [the movie you like] and you guys had fun. You were there for like 2 hours and it ended quickly.

*Skip to the park* [my lazy ass doesn't want to write as much but I think this chapter is going to be pretty long ig]

Chris: what should we do?
Des: we should play man hunt.
Everyone: omg, yess.
Y/n: we should totally play that because it's dark and it's going to be way harder to find everyone.
All: agreed!
You guys picked teams
Desire & Christopher
Hailey & Diego
Carlos & Destiny
Alex & You

Hailey and Diego were the first ones to count to everyone else started to hide quietly in the bushes and trees. You and Alex hid behind a big bush but it had a big gap in it so you guys went in the gap.
A: *whispers* we need to stay quiet or else they find us and we'll have to count.
Y/n: *whispers* okay
You guys waited for a while and suddenly heard screaming, it was Desire and Christopher.....

[TO BE CONTINUED]