Part 4

PART 4

May 26, 2025

1 year later; 7:30 a.m.

"You're going to Namsan?" Tzuyu asked Y/n and he/she nodded. Y/n always go to Namsan Tower every Yeji's birthday. It's the only day they can see each other due to Y/n's busy work.

"Okay, take care" Tzuyu, who's busy also, told him/her. Y/n left and went to Namsan and immediately saw Yeji at the tower.

Aish... she really likes to wear that sweater... Y/n thought.

"Y/n-ah!" Yeji hugged her boyfriend/girlfriend tightly.

"Yeji-ah! It's been a year... I missed you! Happy 25th Birthday" Y/n hugged back.

"You didn't brought anything this year, huh" Yeji sadly said. After hearing it, Y/n's heart broke into pieces. He/She doesn't want Yeji to be sad. "A-Ani, we can do anything you wanted to do this day. My treat." He/She told the girl who smiled.

"Of course. Let's go?" Yeji's cold hand reached Y/n's warm ones.

"Where to, miss?" Y/n asked as he/she intertwined their fingers.

"Movies, please... I heard Jihyo-sunbae has a new movie, let's watch it!" Yeji told Y/n.

They went to the theater as Y/n bought the tickets. "2 tickets please?" The ticket seller weirldly looked at Y/n as he gave him/her the tickets. Yeji pulled Y/n inside the theater and find their seats.

"I can't believe Jihyo-sunbaenim is now an successful actress" Yeji happily said.

The movie started when Yeji excused herself to the bathroom. A staff went to Y/n and asked him/her. "Excuse me, sir. Is this seat empty?" Y/n shook his/her head and continued to watch. Yeji went back to the bathroom and sat beside her boyfriend/girlfriend. "So... what happened?" Yeji asked. "Jihyo-sunbae slapped the man" Y/n whispered and ate their popcorn. "She really is the best actress."

~

"2 coffees please..." Y/n told the barista. The two became exhausted after doing many activities like watching movies, biking, writing lyrics and more.

"How's work?" Yeji asked. "Stressing." Y/n happily told her. "Sam Chou's a great singer. He's the younger brother of Tzuyu-sunbae right?" Y/n nodded. "Did you know about his love story with Kim Minjoo from IZ*ONE?" Yeji shook her head.

Their coffee was served on their table by the girl waiter. "Kim Jung Hwan?" The girl noticed Y/n. He smiled at the girl who's shaking. "W-Wow, I'm a great fan" The girl told him. Y/n just smiled and Yeji glared. "Ji Yeon! Costumers!" The boss told the waiter who shakily walked away.

"You attracted many girls since you've became a singer" Yeji told Y/n who's chuckling. "Are you jealous of it?" Yeji nodded and stood up.

Y/n put his/her empty cup on the table and stood up. "Yah, where are you going?" Y/n asked while smiling at the angry Yeji.

Yeji looked outside and it was already dawn.

"Carnival"