Love hexagon

One day later

"So was it awkward after Shoma left?" whispered Asami so that Yuzuru wouldn't hear us.

"Ummm, not really, a bit I guess."

"What happened?"

"Well he was pretty tired so he went to sleep quickly... He was cute though." I giggled, looking at the back of Yuzuru's head, in front of me.

"Why?"

"He wanted me to play him something on the piano."

"But you can't play that late at night, right?"

"I can't, but I couldn't resist him, so I turned it down as much as I could and played him Mozart's lullaby. He fell asleep within seconds, he was so cute."

"That's sweet."

"And I watched him sleep, like Edward Cullen... But don't tell him."

"I won't."

We giggled in the back seat for some time, before Yuzuru turned around with a pout on his face.

"Why are you whispering behind my back?"

"Oh my god, like actually, we are." Asami realized.

"You're talking about me?"

Before Asami said anything, I jumped in with a quick "No."

"Oh, what are you talking about then?"

"Girl stuff." We said in union.

"Oh, well now I'm sad." He pouted again.

"Hey, Yuzuru-kun!" Called Asami.

"Hmm?" He turned around again.

"Why can't you walk around on your own?"

"Huh, well, I could. But you see, Mon-chan and I are not supposed to be seen together in public, at least for some time."

"Why is that?" She looked at me. 

"We were spotted to many times in Sendai for our own good, so we have to keep low for now."

"Oh...that's a shame." She commented.

"Yuzuru, did you make a statement?" I asked him, remembering.

"Ugh.... I did." 

"What statement? What?" Asami's confusion jumped in.

"His representatives suggested that he make a statement." I explained.

"Oh, and, what did you say, Yuzuru-kun?"

"Well, the statement that they released denies the relationship and says you're my neighbor. I also apologized to my fans, you and your family."

"Oh, why thank you." I laughed, "That's ridiculous!"

"Yeah..." He sighed.

"But neighbor?", Asami was unsatisfied, "Couldn't you have been more creative?"

"Yeah, I didn't like it either. We wanted Mon-chan to be a uni friend, but my uni is in Tokyo, so her being in Sendai would be suspicious."

"Couldn't she have been a childhood friend at least, or I don't know, a school mate?"

"I already used that one."

"When?" I wondered.

"I went on a date like a year ago, and got photographed around her car, it was so stupid."