Spacing Out

*Mt's POV* 

"Sure Violet, I'll be there!" I took the flyer she handed to me and folded it into my hoodie pocket. I closed my locker as I heard the school bell ring. "Great," She said with a smile. "See you tonight!" Then she skipped away into the crowded halls. I sighed as I took the paper out of my pocket and opened it. "Violet's having at party at her place, and it starts at 10 tonight..." As I was studying the paper, I was interrupted out of my thoughts. "Earth to Tommie, is anyone there?" I was startled a bit, "Hey sis, what's up?" She shot me a serious look and grabbed my wrist. We eased through the wave of students in the hall, then we eventually made it outside. She harshly let go. "Ow, the heck Royalty? That actually left a red mark. Now, why are you in such a rush?" 

*Royalty's POV*

"Violet's party of course! I'm just gonna go there to blast Panic! songs, she wanted me in charge of the music." He sighed, "Lemme guess, you're gonna wear your My Chem merch?" I playfully gasped, "You're a mind-reader!? How did you know?" He softly punched my shoulder as we laughed walking home.

~ Timeskip to the party , brought to you by walnuts~

Mt's Pov

"I could be listening to Cavetown right now, but whatever.." I walked to Violets porch and slightly shivered. Her house was frickin huge. I sighed, "Royalty, just don't do drugs in here.." She looked at me puzzled. "What the actual hell dude.." I shrugged, "Just a precaution, it could be one of those parties." She rolled her eyes at me and opened the door to chaos. We both hesitantly stepped inside, and parted ways. I walked though the crowded living room which was the dance floor. I could hear 'Cha Cha' playing, the it was replaced with 'Lane Boy'.

"Royalty..." I mentally laughed to myself. I made my way through the kitchen as many people were drunk. Aren't they underaged to be drinking? I found a sliding door that led outside. I happily opened it as I stepped into the backyard. "Fresh air..finally" I sat in an empty lawn chair as another one was occupied beside me. There was an unusual glow and it pointed upwards toward the stars. Then I spoke, "Wait, it's you!" He slightly jumped and tensed up. "Is your name Thomas? Sorry if I'm intruding you.."
His visor eyes widened and quickly blinked.

"How do you know my name?"